Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:21 AM
Goodnight! lol

Old 02-13-2005, 10:51 AM   #287
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Local Time: 04:21 AM
I'm sure you'll all be shocked to hear I had a dream about Bono last night....the best part is I actually remeber some of it!

So *good* night..indeed

Old 02-13-2005, 11:22 AM   #288
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:21 AM
Mucca - That was quite a story there!!!

at your friends laughing when you sang vertigo!!! I couldn't stop laughing at that!! I laugh easy!

Sounded painful ,though when you described falling at the snow-boarding, OUCH!!

My music course is really about reading music&it mainly involves listening to pieces of classical music! I actually have loan of a keyboard to play along with written music, WOWEE!!!!
It has different settings on it for piano&organ and several other types of instrument.
It will come in handy to start playing some tunes, when i'm not actually doing the work, like being daft playing phantom of the opera&stuff!! Do-a deer from The Sound Of Music also sprung to mind!!

I have just completed the 1st unit&found it quite straight forward, which surprised me so i feel quite encouraged!
It introduces the range of notes, like quavers, crotchets&minims!

I was thinking we could all do what Brightest was suggesting, maybe&start joining in at the chats on the lemonade stand!

There's quite a lot of fun topics over there!

Yep, Brightest you have been on loads&no there is NOTHING wrong with chatting! It's just when you get nothing done it gets too much, really!

Hey, what am i thinking........U2 are no.1 here in UK!!! It was announced half an hr ago YIPEEEEEE
Old 02-13-2005, 05:39 PM   #289
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Wow I'm sore today....walking is becoming quite a task
But it's OK because I got my U2 IPOD today!!!! YAY!!!!!!

What are quavers, crotchets and minims???? I use to play piano and I had to take music theory and history to complete my gr. 10. I don't think I've ever heard of those terms....

I've popped on to lemonade stand a couple times but I've only actually posted on the "Lost" thread.

Brightest - I'm still waiting for a U2 related dream....still haven't been lucky enough
So do you plan on sharing the details??? Does it follow the lines of Drawers??

Well I doubt I'll be on for the rest of the night with the Grammy's going on! So I'll see you gals tomorrow!!!

Have a good night!!!
*runs off to set up U2 ipod*
Old 02-13-2005, 05:56 PM   #290
Blue Crack Supplier

Oh hello there! It's been all go here tonight 'cos of The Grammys!

Those are musical notes!! It's a pity i can't type the symbols in for you to see!!

OOOO WOWEEE U2 I-pod!!! Yipee! You must be dancing right enough! I'd be so excited to have that thing in front of me!!

I've been chatting with Brightest at the Octagon Bar&going on about the upcoming Grammys!! Exciting!! Go Bono!!

Oh&the other cool news is that U2 are at No.1 here with SYCMIOYO!!! Whoo-hoo!

>Hey, wish i could have a good Bono dream!! Actually i DID have a dream a few year ago with him, but it wasn't THAT sort of dream unfortunately!! Boo-Hoo!
Old 02-13-2005, 06:01 PM   #291
Blue Crack Supplier

*that* sort

Hmmm..to share or not to share..well it's not dirty or anything...
Embarrassing tho.......

Mucca! Congrats on your new aquisition!!!
Glad you had fun on the slopes!
Ur stories about the u signing and stuff were too funny!
Old 02-13-2005, 11:03 PM   #292
Blue Crack Supplier

Well you crazies,
Wish me luck tomorrow... calculus midterm!!!

Maybe Mullen4Prez will send me some more Irish luck? *hopes beyond hope*
TTFN
Old 02-14-2005, 07:15 AM   #293
Blue Crack Supplier

Good luck on your calculus midterm. Brightest!

Speak to ya later about grammys!
Old 02-14-2005, 05:52 PM   #294
Blue Crack Supplier

Grammy's good.
Cslculus BAD.
Old 02-14-2005, 05:59 PM   #295
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Good luck on your calculus Brightest!!
Oh and Happy Valentines Day!! You girls have any plans tonight?

The grammy's were pretty good. Although I didn't get to see the red carpet stuff...I don't think they even aired it...hmmm....did you guys see it?

Well the straw hat made it's appearance...and the local newspaper made fun of it

You know for some reason the SYCMIOYO performance didn't seem to have as much emotion as it has at other performances....what do you gals think? Maybe it's just me?!?! But I have to say though, their performance was one of the best that night. The J.Lo performance was pretty blah.....And I missed John Mayer's performance

It was so sweet that Edge dedicated the award to Sian and Larry apologized to the fans again!

Well talk to you crazies later!
Old 02-14-2005, 06:29 PM   #296
Blue Crack Supplier

Mucca - hey there - I'm afraid you caught me just as i'm going to go off the COMP soon

As we are always saying, it's crap about the time difference, eh?
The only time we're on for very long at the same time is the weekend, i think! Darn!!

About The Grammys, i loved J-Lo actually! I'm not that keen on her usually, but i thought she looked STUNNING and it was a better show BY FAR than our Brits, i thought!....BUT! The crap thing was that i only saw 1 of U2s' awards on our shit tv coverage - BAH!!

I don't really know some of the people mentioned on that show, incl. the guy you mentioned, Mucca! There's always a lot of groups&artists that are big in America who we lot in Britain never really know about!

Valentines' Day? Hmmm......PASS!! No lurve for moi, i'm afraid!
How i wish i had someone to spend the day with, but alas.....nae luck, as we would say in Glasgow!

Yes, to have a boyfriend, eh? I can only dream of being Mrs Hewson.......SIGH........if only it were me........More Sighs!!!!

Yep, imagine the great Valentines' day Bono&Ali will be having in L.A right now!! Ah well, guess i shouldn't think about that?!

I've had a minor prob with music course! My book tells me to go through some tests which are meant to be on there but they don't appear to be! So i will see my tutor for the first time tom. night&will be finding out what i need to do but i don't think i'll really end up that much behind, really!

Hey, i thought Bono looked totally HEEELLLOOOO!!!! at The Grammys!! Sexyyy as hell as usual! Yummy!!!! I really love the hat&don't get these people who don't like! There's one pic i love - his hair is like falling into his eyes - rowr! GORGEOUS babe he is - HOT STUFF!!!

Well, i'm off to bed soon as it is 2.25 AM here so hope you are on maybe a wee bit earlier tom. night, but take care both of you anyway Nite!!
Old 02-14-2005, 09:40 PM   #297
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Susan - I'm always the last one to go to sleep with this whole time difference thing....my "prime" time is your bed time....

I only saw one of the U2 awards too!!!! I didn't find out they won 2 until I popped on PLEBA today! I've never been a fan of J.Lo nor her husband....

I suppose if I watched the Brits I'd probably be in the same shoes....by the way have you heard of Jamie Cullum? He's a jazz pianist, pretty new to the scene.

Well I spent my Valentines day with a bunch of my single girl friends....who needs zitty self-absorbed highschool boys!

Oooh Ali is so lucky! Sigh.....she must be getting so pampered right now....wonder how she bagged Bono.... Should learn a few tricks from her and then maybe we can end up with a sexy hairy beast! LOL....

Well it would be helpful if your book actually had what it said it should have in it now wouldn't it?

About the hat thing, I totally agree!! I think it looks great on him!! It's like his symbol aside from his sunglasses! I just saved a bunch of grammy pics! I really need to start organizing them....Oh, I really liked that picture where all four of them stood in a line with their back really straight as if they were at boot camp or something It's such a cute picture!

Ok well I'll do my best to come on earlier!
Have a good night!
Old 02-15-2005, 03:53 PM   #298
Blue Crack Supplier

*sigh*
I've been such a slacker here recently, but gah, with all the stuff going on I usually only have time to read, not reply. Where's the fun in that?
I taped the grammy's
As for their performance, I don't think it was their strongest, I'll admit that. They still did really, well, B was focused and his voice was . It did seem to lack some of the emotion, but I think overtime he's managing to hide his feelings a bit more...I think the song started great, lacked a bit, and then finished well (emotion wise). The end was a little odd, I think he's playin around with it...
Anyhoo...B looked hot..even if he was wearing a silly hat (which he's adorable in - I say he's adorable a lot..but you *know* I mean adorable in the hot way lol).
Loved the acceptance speech for *so* many reasons...Edge whispering to larry (prob encouraguing him)..Bono being surprised and circling around in an adorable fashion..*sigh*

Anyhoo, Susan, did ur tutor strighten that stuff out for you?
Anyhoo,
Talk to you crazies later!
TTFN
Old 02-15-2005, 03:56 PM   #299
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Hello Hello! I'm on early just for you Susan!

You know after joining "blue crack" my collection of U2 pics has really grown and i think i should seriously start separating them into folders....although it's a little hard for me since I've only gotten into for a couple months! I guess I should start doing some research so I can recognize the face of bono during the zoo age or something....

Did I tell you guys about my sad injury during the grammy's??
Well I didn't know what U2 was getting nominated for so it caught me off guard when they announced U2 won best rock group or something ....so in a mad dive to get my tape into the VCR to record their speech i slipped and my leg bent funny so i ended up twisting my knee, which wasn't very fun at all, but the pain was worth it!!!

LOL I just proof read what I wrote above and I had so many weird mistakes. I had "sleep" instead of "slipped".....mind you I'm not deprived of sleep or anything...kind of weird how it ended up that way isn't it?

Well I'll catch you crazies later!
Old 02-15-2005, 03:59 PM   #300
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Brightest!!! Glad to see the chatty you back!!

Bono's voice was great!!! I was so worried that he might not be able to hit those high notes but he did and I'm so proud!!!!