Hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's scary how addicting it is...you think you can get away..but then you *have* to come back for more.....
I haven't even been a member that long and look how many posts I have already...
(PS I hope to go to this show, cause I'm worried to about how long we'd have to wait for the next tour too! :huh: )

~BrightestStar~ said:
It's scary how addicting it is...you think you can get away..but then you *have* to come back for more.....
I haven't even been a member that long and look how many posts I have already...
(PS I hope to go to this show, cause I'm worried to about how long we'd have to wait for the next tour too! :huh: )

You know at first my reason for joining was to get info for the tour but now it's for everything else on this forum as well.

How long have you been a member for?

(P.S. Best of luck with getting tickets!:))

I'd love to give a slightly delayed welcome, as i haven't been able to get to a computer very much in the past few weeks.
I'm 200% with you on the drooling over Bono thing. I think he's the sexiest thing ever. Gawd damn, he drives me CRRRAAZZZYYY!!
I'd love to get one of those 'lap dances' off him! :drool: :drool:
As has been said over&over, you just get totally addicted to the blue crack! :yes:

Hiya Susanp6!
You have no idea what I'd give for one of those lap dances..*sigh* :drool: lol

I joined for a few reasons...but I think I found the place while looking for tour info...then I lurked...and finally decided to dive in. :p Hmm...I guess I've been about for 9 or 10 days now...and I'm addicted already!

~BrightestStar~ said:

I joined for a few reasons...but I think I found the place while looking for tour info...then I lurked...and finally decided to dive in. :p

Hey same here!! I was totally not expecting to get addicted but here I am getting my daily dose of "blue crack" :)

susanp6 said:
I'd love to give a slightly delayed welcome, as i haven't been able to get to a computer very much in the past few weeks.
I'm 200% with you on the drooling over Bono thing. I think he's the sexiest thing ever. Gawd damn, he drives me CRRRAAZZZYYY!!
I'd love to get one of those 'lap dances' off him! :drool: :drool:
As has been said over&over, you just get totally addicted to the blue crack! :yes:

I think I'd better bring a bucket to the U2 concert if I get to go!

LoL my friend's have pretty much had enough of me talking about U2 (even though I've only gone crazy about U2 recently).

I think your just slowly taking over the forum!

Aghhhh....I'm getting even more freaked out about the tour now that dates will be announced on monday! And i'm still pretty clueless about ticket purchases.

BrightestStar - hey, i think i DO have some idea what you'd do to get a lapdance - ANYTHING! am i right? Mind you, it depends what anything means doesn't it! Ok, almost anything! I almost died when i saw the picture of that lapdance on PLEBA. AAAAHHHHH!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

LUCKY F****R!!!!!

oh sweet jesus to imagine having Bono grind himself against you like that OH OH OH YES YES PLEASE!!!!!

I can't believe you have THAT many posts after such a short space of time, you must be on here every waking hour man! I'm up to about 155 and i registered back in August!

Mucca - sorry got distracted by that othere crazy girls' reply there, i'm meant to be speaking to you! Yeah, i know what you mean all of us crazy females are all out to receive as much pleasure as we possibly can from that sexy beast aren't we? Also there's all this stuff going aroud about ass - grabbing too, don't forget! I can't remember her name right now, but she put her hand on Bonos' ass on stage&apologised to him after meeting him&showing him the photos&he said it's ok to be grabby!!! It was like WHOOSH hey green light to the PLEBA girls going hey he said it's fine remember Bono said we can do that if we want!!! Bring it on!:kiss: :flirt: :combust: :drool:

susanp6 said:
BrightestStar - hey, i think i DO have some idea what you'd do to get a lapdance - ANYTHING! am i right? Mind you, it depends what anything means doesn't it! Ok, almost anything! I almost died when i saw the picture of that lapdance on PLEBA. AAAAHHHHH!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

LUCKY F****R!!!!!

oh sweet jesus to imagine having Bono grind himself against you like that OH OH OH YES YES PLEASE!!!!!

I can't believe you have THAT many posts after such a short space of time, you must be on here every waking hour man! I'm up to about 155 and i registered back in August!

Mucca - sorry got distracted by that othere crazy girls' reply there, i'm meant to be speaking to you! Yeah, i know what you mean all of us crazy females are all out to receive as much pleasure as we possibly can from that sexy beast aren't we? Also there's all this stuff going aroud about ass - grabbing too, don't forget! I can't remember her name right now, but she put her hand on Bonos' ass on stage&apologised to him after meeting him&showing him the photos&he said it's ok to be grabby!!! It was like WHOOSH hey green light to the PLEBA girls going hey he said it's fine remember Bono said we can do that if we want!!! Bring it on!:kiss: :flirt: :combust: :drool:

LOL....wonder how Bono's ass feels like...hmmm....:drool:
What do you guys think? Muscular or meaty?

I wonder how the wife of our beloved sexy beast feels about all this. :wink:

I think it is pretty meaty:yes: :cute:
I don;t care what she thinks because she has him all to herself. Lucky girl :tsk:

Mucca - hmmmmm, his ass looks quite firm to me, but a little bit squashy as well! That sounds mental :huh: But anyway, it does sound from reports that it certainly feels good!
I reckon that Ali tolerates it but she does get a bit mad at him at times and kind of......:rolleyes: at all of his antics with fans! I mean, he does get away with quite a lot for a married man!

Naughty Bono :shame: ......... yeah but he loves it&so do we eh!

Oh hi there Bono's Betty - it's good to see you're on PLEBA straight away! You see what i mean about being distracted at this place. Yes talk about being lucky - that's Ali!

I forgot where i was there. You see that? He's driving me so crazy that i thought i was in PLEBA....doh my brain is definitely fried here!!!Anyway you do sound like a PLEBA girl through&through!

Mucca -OMG tour dates Monday? How did I not know this? HOW? That's it..no more drooling over Bono pics or Starsgoblue's signiture *smacks self upside head*
And I too am completely clueless and freaked out about tickets! :crazy:

Susanp6 - I am a crazy aren't I? I think the blue cracks gotten to me..and I'm hooked....strangely, I don't spend *that* much time on here...really..really!
And yes..I think there's quite a bit I'd give for a Bono lapdance..:drool:
....bono...grinding.....:drool: lol And we've got permission to grab his ass? What more could we PLEBAns want?? :wink:
As for what his arse feels like? I don't care I just want a peice of it!!! :laugh:

Ok..I think I've had one too mnay chocolates tonite...I'm a touch :hyper: .
:p

LOL
BrightestStar I dont believe that you don't spend every waking moment of your day on here cause I almost sure as hell do. And how could you not have known about the tour dates? But then again it is pretty hard to keep your eyes off bono:wink:

And sorry for the stupid question but what does PLEBans stand for anyway?

My friends have been saying that Edge looks weird but I think he's totally hot....what do you girls think?

Snap, Brightest! I'm totally crazy&mad too!! You really do sound insane girl!:coocoo: :drunk: but hey!I don't blame you for not being able to take your eyes off Bono, but Mucca; you have a good point HOW COULD SHE NOT KNOW ABOUT CONCERTS? :der:

About Edge - he does actually have an unusual look about him. but he is quite cute with a gorgeous smile! :edge: Anyway i DO love Edge to bits and i'd always defend him to the end GO EDGY!
He's a musical bloody genius, he is!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

I've been playing around with ticketmaster just to get the hang of things....just thinking about it gives me butterflies!!!! :eek:

Edge- OMG I would melt looking at his green eyes:drool: and yes he is a musical bloody genius!!!

Hey any advice on how/where to meet U2 after the concert or before? I really really really want pictures:drool:

Lol...looks like I've got meself the rep of being that crazy gal who's online 24/7...:wink:
And no worries, I've caught meself up on tour news...sadly they may not be coming to TO first leg..*sigh*

About Edge - although I'm a Bono gal through and through (bet you couldn't tell :wink: lol ) I still think Edge's pretty cute too...and smart!

And...FYI
PLEBA - Paul, Larry, Edge, Bono, Adam (it is the place where they are discussed, it is also a frequented location by us crazies....:laugh: )
PLEBAns - to the best of my understanding are what the you refer to the group of ppl who frequent PLEBA

If anyone has tips of how to meet the boys in Toronto, I'm all ears!

Edit:
OMG...ZI just realized something...I'm doin the math...lets see 11 days..400 posts....
:yikes: :shrug: ...I think I just chat too much :blahblah:

Last edited:
You've only been here for 11 days and you already have 400 posts?!?!:eyebrow: You have waaay too much time on your hands.

Edge - thank you. I think he'd cute and smart too!:wink:

PLEBA - I can't believe I've been staring at that for so long and I didn't get. Geez I feel stupid.:banghead:

When avoiding doing your university readings..you *always* have lots of spare time :wink: ...and honestly, I just respond a lot...and I'm on the comp alot working on papers...
Actually, come to think of it, I blame the caption thread...it sucked me in!

PLEBA -
Ha ha, silly girl... when I first started lurking it took me awhile..then I guessed, and *then* I noticed that in the description it spells it out....lol

Whats really scary is I think 500 posts is the next "level"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom