Hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Zerodude.
Nah.....it's just..umm..the thread that never ends?

Ladies..I have never seen the ABOY vid..is it good?
And I keep hearing interesting stuff about the electrical storm vid..clearly another one I'm gonna hafta catch!
Whenever I go to HMV the only U2 vids they have are Boston ( :heart: guess what I was watching again last night? :drool: ) and the slane dvd (which I haven't bought yet)..I demand more selection!
It's a conspiracy too, cause I've tried to get Bill Flanagens book..and none of my local book stores have it..and I asked one to order it and they've yet to get it! Grrr!
I will get it yet..even if it requires threatening people!! :tongue:

Anyhoo, hope you gals have been having a lovely day so far.
TTFN :hug:

PS Susan! Congrats on 600! You'll catch me yet :wink: :)

Oh my..I just realized something..when threads hit 500..they're usually closed...think it's possible to have a Hola cont'd thread? I would miss this too much!:(

Last edited:
BS - I haven't actually seen the ABOY vid&wish i had! It's the one at the Brooklyn Bridge, innit?

Yes, i was just thinking that about the thread being closed down&the exact same thing has been going through my mind!!

Yeah, we could just start another! :wink:

You have to see Electrical storm!!! Steamy Larry, oh-er!!!:larry: :tongue:

Hey ladies!!! Went out for sushi today :drool: Lots of weird dishes today...octopus, sea urchin....etc....gross sounding but very good :up:

BS - So there's always the Boston DVD in stock?!?! Jeez why can't it be like that here? :madspit: The ABOY vid is pretty cool, it's suppose to sort of resemble Streets right?? All those lucky NY fans!!! Grrr....

Larry is very hot in that vid!!! :drool:

Susan - You should start Lost, it's pretty good! It's a pretty interesting concept although it's kind of getting a little lame...they seem to be losing ideas....but definately worth watching..

Right well i'm off to watch some disney movie so see you girls later!!

TTFN :hug:

PS- What are we going to do after 500 posts?? this is a "newbie" thread so I don't think we can keep it up....mayb we can start one on PLEBans or something...??

Last edited:
lol he is but I still liked him with the short hair better.

Oh I read in the paper today that U2 are in Vancouver for 3 weeks!!! Eeeek!!!! :eek:

Ooh....can't wait to hear it!

The Octagon Bar has been getting a little heated in there with the whole flag thing hasn't it?

Nice new bar title!

Oh I love fridays...especially when there's no school, the sun is out and a mass amount of edge pics are being posted! :wink:

I see you've been dragging Bono everywhere today....poor guy must be pooped out!

Hey, Mucca - I read that thing about U2 being in Vancouver to rehearse&i was like WOWEE!!! I immediately thought of you. and thought woo-hoo!! I wonder if she's going to try&meet them coming out!! So do you reckon you will???

Wouldn't that be amazing and lucky ol' you for having them where you are!! :yes: :eeklaugh: :ohmy:

Are you close to where they're rehearsing? Can you get there easily to try to see them!! How great!

I'd be there a few times if they were in my city!! :wink:

That is VERY funny, Brightest, 'melt my pants', but i know what you mean! I do think Larry is GORGEOUS, but he doesn't quite 'melt my pants', as you say! :laugh:

Well, i have had a VERY good day! One of the best so far!

My friend had some great news! He found out he'd be able to get out of a bit of debt he's been in for a while, and so knows he'll have a bit of cash now, on a regular basis! To celebrate we had:

CHAMPAGNE!!! WOO-HOO!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I :heart: it, baby yes indeed!!! Absolutely yummy!!!

We had something nice to eat with it too! I had Singapore noodles!! So we both ate something quite exotic, Mucca!!YES!!

Earlier in the day, we had one of those 'Big tasty' meals i told you about from McCdonalds!! I had a bar of turkish delight PLUS a biscuit a few hours ago, so i've been extravagant&greedy today, eh????

So what's the evil plan, BS???????

Susan! - my mom actually woke me up this morning to tell me about it lol. Well I could take the Skytrain to GM place where they're rehearsing, it's only like a 20 min. ride or so. Although I have no idea how I'll find out when they're actually there. I read in a thread that U2 might not even be here from start to finish.

I might try to catch them during spring break! We'll see how lucky I get. :)

You've been having quite a bit to eat today! I haven't had Mc.Donalds in awhile...craving for their fries :drool:

Well I'm off to hunt for BS' brilliant plan

Catch you all in a bit!:wave:

Hmmm...after looking vigorously (hmm doesn't look like I spelled it correctly) and getting distracted by the "is it getting hot in here..." thread I have no found anything yet

*looks at the clue and runs off again*

Gah...I must be looking at all the wrong places...maybe it'll come to me after I shower....

I've been staring at Bon Nuit for awhile, it finally came to me that it was good night....goodness my french has completely gone down the drain...but it has been 4 years:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom