Hola! - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Introduce Yourself in the Babyface Cafe
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2005, 09:45 PM   #196
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Local Time: 05:41 AM
I'd like to formally apologize for my terrible spelling and grammer in the former post....
I'm too lazy to fix it.
(But, I *did* notice it. )

Ta ta!

Old 02-05-2005, 10:50 PM   #197
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 02:41 AM
LOL You seem to be missing alot of vowels.

I saw those coloured pics! I'm as shocked as you are.
Well you pretty much responded to everything with one line each haha.

I could never get angry at the boys, they're just far too irresistable!

I haven't had any turtles chocolate in a looong time....mmm... I use to get those for xmas every year....wonder why it stopped coming. Well at least I still get my yearly supply of ferorocia! (is that how you spell) I could use some toblerone right now too...mmmmm

See you girlies later!

PS-Drawers is taking quite a long time isn't it? O well my Edge fan fic got updated today so it's all good

PPS-I have this message copied just in case they say I have too many smilies again.

Old 02-06-2005, 04:59 PM   #198
Blue Crack Supplier

Pft who needs spelling anyways?

Those pics are *quite* shocking indeed...nevertheless, they are now saved on my computer

The boys are *way* to adorable to get mad at. I'm looking at those superbowl pics and omg too adorable!
And I'm watching "the fly" music vid...mmm...bono...leather..yumm!!

I have a tolberone! I'd share..but...it's mine! ALL MINE! Mwah ha ha ha! You know what else is yummy? Truffles!

Oh, I forgot , McD's coke used to give me the hiccups too ..and water pop is gross..bleh!

TTFN

PS Drawers better update soon! or else! (or else what? )
Old 02-06-2005, 05:37 PM   #199
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:41 AM
Hey there you nutter - sure did see he naked Adam&Bono with lady pics! I've seen the Adam one heaps of times 'cos it's on the sleeve of their CD, Achtung baby! But the one of Bono with female is new to me&it looks very risque to moi!! I said that on the thread&somebody(can't remember who)went eh? I'm thinking eh?meeself 'cos it's a pretty dirty looking pose to me!!

Bono, dirty? Surely not!!!

I actually got to 300 posts too, so can i have a big happy 300 too, pretty please???

I managed to stay away from the comp for like, 24 hours but can't stay away long as usual eh! Might not get on here in the next couple of weeks. I'm beginning training in doing call centre work&in attempt to get into a semi-decent area of work&will be studying too. I'm doing a music course, but don't get too excited, it's not on U2 or anything! It's classical, but i do love that as well as pop&rock!!

Think i'll finish there for now, have a leap over to PLEBA&come back before the damn comp wipes my message!!
Old 02-06-2005, 05:56 PM   #200
Blue Crack Supplier

*~ Happy 300th post Mucca and Susan ~*

Congrats to both of you!

(I aim to please...and it's a great ecxcuse to imagine getting covered in champagne and such with Bono again )
(BTW the rockons were extra special 4 you susan )

Anyhoo...I never noticed it on the AB cover until someone mentioned it..but I sadly have the censored version *sigh*

And, as for the Bono dirtiness, I *think* I know what you were implying about the pose...but I'm not sure (Huzzah, I'm still innocent! )

(PS...if bono's dirty...I'm willing to give him a bath )

I actually haven't been on as much this weekend, and a week from now I'm going to be *SO* busy due to school work I'll prob be going thru blue crack withdrawl! *pout*
Better get my face time in while I can then eh?

What do you do susan? Where do you work now? (My occupancy is overworked student ) Too bad that course wasn't on U2...

Anyhoo, there we go for now!
TTFN!

(I alsways copy my messages just in case now..)
Old 02-06-2005, 07:07 PM   #201
Blue Crack Supplier

I'm not working at the moment, i've been unemployed for a long while, but i did manage to get some temp work over xmas, you know sorting the mail at my local, HUGE sorting office, which was quite 'interesting' in a number of ways! I'm desperately trying, you know to get myself off the ground&to achieve something in life! I feel that doing the call centre work might just be the thing to allow me to gain in confidence. I'm a LOT more outgoing than i used to be, but i can still get nervous around some people. It's not really all that good when you come across people who aren't so nice...... not like you&Mucca&everyone at PLEBA!!!

Oh dear, this is becoming a bit too heavy now! Anyway, i hope i haven't put a dampener on things now&ended up sounding weird! Oh well, i guess there have been some on this site pouring their hearts out a lot more than i!!

Back to some fun stuff! It's a bit crap that i can't elaborate on the risque Bono pic. I suppose i can't say any more on that otherwise we'll be hawled over HOT COALS!!! hmm, spose you'll just have to imagine that your on the right lines!

THANKS for the Bono with champagne pic!! Yes - that's a bummer you have the censored version, although i don't really fancy Adam myself!!

Too bad we need to be away so much - WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS AAAHHHH!!!!
Old 02-06-2005, 07:35 PM   #202
Blue Crack Supplier

Susan, don't you ever feel bad about laying it out, I'm always willing to listen (? prob not the right word....read?)
Tonight I found out what a close knit community this place can be. (I won't say much, it's a private thing, but someone was in trouble, and it was interfacers who prob saved her life)

Lol - maybe it's just me, but you seem to be getting more outgoin in your posts too...or maybe I'm weird

I fear the wrath of mod sometimes...Gotta keep my horomones and sometimes naughty thoughts under control. As for what I was thinkin with that pic....*tries to think of what to say*....umm...he seemed to be hanging out/going low on her...err....I'll prob edit that in abit...does it even make sense? I dunno...*captures horomones and dirty thoughts in net, puts them back in their cage)

Glad you enjoyed the pic

Adams not really my kinda thing either...if only it were bono
*nets..oops, looks like I missed one*

Withdrawl will suck! bah!

TTFN
Old 02-06-2005, 09:02 PM   #203
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Wow it's my turn to do some massive catching up!

Congradulations on hitting 300 Susan!!!!
Well it's been a busy week for me too...after procrastinating on so many projects, it's time to get crackin' on them...goodness they're all due one day after the next....ughhh....wasting my precious PLEBA time!
By the way they closed my flavourful fingers thread LOL....

Susan - you can lay it all out anytime. I'm more of a listener than a talker anyway!

AB pic with Edge sitting beside Bono as a lady is hilarious! I think Edge could have actually passed as a lady had I not known who he was before hand!

I'm not an Adam person either...

Ok well back to my lovely projects!
See you girlies later!
Good night!!
Old 02-06-2005, 09:06 PM   #204
Blue Crack Supplier

I'm out for the night.
Sweet dreams everyone!
TTFN
Old 02-07-2005, 10:12 AM   #205
Blue Crack Supplier

Brightest - i'm puzzled about that first comment
Can you explain what you meant by that please? Am i right in thinking that you mean wouldn't i want to keep some stuff private or something? If so, then i spose it is a good way to talk to someone while being anonymous, really but yeah, at the same time you don't wish to get TOO intimate! Make any sense? Oh well, i can be outgoing at certain times&it depends who you are talking to, doesn't it? With you two, i guess i feel i can maybe say some stuff 'cos i get a good fun reaction!

Mucca - Thanks for the offer&if i do want to talk about something, yeah we can talk to each other on here, all 3 of us!

Well i've got to go out now, but never fear i shall be back later on........!
Old 02-07-2005, 01:16 PM   #206
Blue Crack Supplier

Awww Susan, I just realized that I completely failed to communicate what I meant to say...
So let's try again...
You said "oh dear I hope I haven't put a damper on things...etc" And I was trying to say, don't worry about it, I'm always willing to listen
Like Mucca said.."you can lay it out anytime"
And as for the close knit comment, I was just saying that people around here care about eachother a lot, this place is kinda like some weird family or something...it's nice.
Umm...ya, so anyway, now I'm coming across weird.
So the gist of it...I'm here for you anytime, and always willing to give a hug

I'll talk to you crazies later.

TTFN
Old 02-07-2005, 04:25 PM   #207
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Well this is definately the place to go to if you wanna get the warm fuzzy feelings!
Amazing how a bunch of strangers can be so warming to each other. I'm not even this close to some of my friends! Heck I probably talk to you guys more than them. I probably don't even see them as often as you guys! Things work in "mysterious ways" don't they?

I found out that a couple teachers from my school are going to the U2 concert too....it's going to be weird if I ran into them....well at least I know I won't be sitting near any of them (I hope anyway, or else I won't be able to scream at the top of my lungs and drool over the boys!)

That's all for now!
See you psychos later!
Old 02-07-2005, 04:25 PM   #208
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Well this is definately the place to go to if you wanna get the warm fuzzy feelings!
Amazing how a bunch of strangers can be so warming to each other. I'm not even this close to some of my friends! Heck I probably talk to you guys more than them. I probably don't even see them as often as you guys! Things work in "mysterious ways" don't they?

I found out that a couple teachers from my school are going to the U2 concert too....it's going to be weird if I ran into them....well at least I know I won't be sitting near any of them (I hope anyway, or else I won't be able to scream at the top of my lungs and drool over the boys!)

That's all for now!
See you psychos later!
Old 02-07-2005, 04:35 PM   #209
Blue Crack Supplier

Brightest! I was really worried that i was talking a lot of crap there&it felt like some mad dream&there was me thinking, god knows what your reply will be like, probably think what is she on? Well, you know, i just answered your question honestly&i tell you some peole have revealed a lot more than me on this very website!

I mean, for example: there was someone somewhere saying that their friend refused to talk to them anymore, bad mouthing her, etc 'cos they had recently become a big Bono fan&they turned all bitchy 'cos they weren't going to a concert&their friend was!I just thought oh-oh, that's bloody terrrible, eh? I thought, that's such an unbelievable way to treat someone just 'cos you haven't managed to get to the gig I mean, of course i'd say man, am i jelous or what?! That however is a completely different matter&it's harmless fun!!

About sounding more outgoing: I reckon it's actually just a case of you can be a bit braver on the net, can't you? Plus, i think it depends what i'm talking about! I mean, with Bono, it's not difficult to express what one feels there(um, beginning to sound like the Queen there!) You most certainly will agree with me there, both of you, eh?

Hey, let's just get back to some of that imagining stuff about the man himself, eh? I feel like talking about him again!!

RE The comment about what was going on, or looked that way i should say! Yep, i think that i know what you were getting at...... I reckon you ARE thinking the same thing! Great minds think alike!!!
Old 02-07-2005, 04:40 PM   #210
Blue Crack Supplier

oops, i meant to add on to say that i was talking about THAT picture in the last sentence!