Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Introduce Yourself in the Babyface Cafe
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 03:04 PM   #166
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:23 AM
YAY CONGRATULATIONS ON 1000 my dear!!!

Good on Larry boy eh?

That headbanging rock on smilie has me in hysterics every time i look at it LOL!!! Oh god, i just did it again HAHA i'm such a juvenile aren't i?

Oh god don't mention Bono and champagne in the same sentence!!

What a vision - pour it all over me, Bono and......!!! yeah! Have to keep watching what we're saying or we'll have the mods at our backs eh!!

Wonder when Muccas' back eh? Be good to hear reaction to Larry.

Just ate an egg with my late dinner, but it was crap
Was slightly out of date anyway!

Oh for a lovely curry...........mmmmmmm

Old 02-03-2005, 03:22 PM   #167
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Local Time: 12:23 AM
Thank you, thank you! I came for U2, I stayed for the crack...errr..I mean the people

he he he!
(I am *so amused by that...oh, and he he he...)

Ha ha, I see we're having the same visions...got a vivid imagination too eh?

Oh god...the mods....I don't want to be scolded....but Bono and PLEBA...they make me think (and 'talk') this way, I'm innocent I tell ya! Innocent!

Oh well, this is our lil sanctuary....so,

Mucca's disappeared...
lol...I just thought somethin random...I've never seen you two in the same place..you guys seem to rortate....is anyone else thinking superman/clark kent syndrome...or am I just *that* weird?

bleh...I dislike eggs...hashbrowns and pancakes (with *real* canadian maple syrup!) all the way!

TTFN!

Old 02-03-2005, 11:29 PM   #168
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 09:23 PM
Hey crazies!!! Been missing me huh?
I've been studying for the last 3 hours....ughhh....hate stupid lazy teachers that don't teach a thing and then tell you that you have quiz on top of a huge project!!

Brightest - Congradulations!!! Your a refugee!!! YAY!!!! Bono is probably shedding a tear

Larry - I read the apology today, really nice of him to come out and address the whole issue!

LOL it's our secret identity, if we tell you the truth we'd have to kill you.

Mmmmm real Canadian maple syrup on Bono's chest....yummy.....

Well good night!
Old 02-04-2005, 09:18 AM   #169
Blue Crack Supplier

Bleh...school likes to be annoying! I feel you're pain!

Oh yeah! I'ma Refugee ! Factual proof that I'm here way more than previously thought possibel

Oh, that's all I need...more Bono images...next time I'm eating pancakes I'm gonna space out and
LOL

TTFN
Old 02-04-2005, 02:35 PM   #170
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I'm really liking this new smiley

Thank god it's Friday!!!! And tomorrow is Saturday, which means tickets!!! YAY!!!! Wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight!!!

I told yah you'd hit 1000 before the end of the week!!! Ok 53 more posts to go and I'll be...hmm....what will a be?? An acrobat or something?? Wonder how long it'll take me to hit One haha....probably 3 years at least!!! But you'll probably get there next month!! LOL

Ok let's check if there's a new Drawers done..See yah later!!
Old 02-04-2005, 04:44 PM   #171
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Why must people take so long to write fan fics!!!! The wait is soooo unbreable!!! GAHHH......

Old 02-04-2005, 05:16 PM   #172
Blue Crack Supplier

Hey, Mucca! I see that you are around!! Maybe now that we're on together(almost!) it will stop that conspiracy talk about Clerk Kent fom the stalker, sorry...Brightest!!!

Well no Dublin tix for me i'm afraid Mind you, there's hope of a 3rd night still being added, so here's hoping!!

Brightest - That is a particularly excellent pic of Bono with the champagne, by the way. I loved watching all those Zoo TV moments when he would start spraying the champers everywhere!!! Yowza babe, spray it all over me!!!

Oh yeah, i mean to say earlier actually, i also LOVE in a little while&yep, that very line 'you turn me on ......mmmmmm, yeah'

Oh yeah, indeed you do V much Bono baby!!

I know exactly what you mean, Mucca about the wait for the next fanfic instalment! Like Brightest, i am positively GAGGING to read the next part of Drawers! AAAHH - HURRY!!!

I def think my fav new smilie is I cannot stop pissing myself laughing at that!!
Old 02-04-2005, 05:21 PM   #173
Blue Crack Supplier

mmmm- maple syrup over Bonos' gorge chest - enough torture!!
Can't take much more!

God, all these naughty Bono threads over at PLEBA are kiiling me!

Hows about Bonos' fingers in honey as opposed to choc?

or even both!!!
Old 02-04-2005, 06:23 PM   #174
Blue Crack Supplier

Hiya Girls!
How's everyone on this fine friday night?
TGIF!!!!!

That's right - you get your tix tommorrow don't ya! Good Luck!

You're a smart cookie Mucca, or a physic or somethin..knowing I'd be a refugee so soon!...."One" - how many posts do you need for that?
LOL - are you trying to tell me I post alot?

I know that it takes a lot of effort, inspiration etc to write a story, and they write well, they all really do..but I don't care, I want *updates* NOW! lol
Drawers...

I maintain my conspiracy theory.....(cause it's fun)
And you'll get tix yet, we all will! (positivity people! Be positive!)

I love that line in "In a lil while"..I just melt..oh, he's got sucha sexy voice...

All this naughty Bono talk *will* be the death of me...we got a slap on the wrist in the Moaning thread too...Oops! Raunchy? Was me saying I want to *make* Bono moan raunchy?

Anyhoo, TTFN!
he he he
Old 02-04-2005, 06:48 PM   #175
Blue Crack Supplier

Sexy voice? OH YES YES YES EXTREMELY!! Just like the rest of him rowr! How does he do it, eh? As has been said so many times on PLEBA, how can one man be so terribly HOT!!!

Yeah, ticked off eh! I noticed that was straight after my comment&wondered who in particular was to blame....and there you were - guilty as charged, m'lord!!

Yes indeed, moaning eh?What can you mean!!

< God, i can't stop laughing&talking about this smilie!! Everyone's interested in this smilie now as much as they are with U2!

When he sings in a little while on the Boston show.....oh god there's a particular moment in there, when he's staring down at some people&it's during a falsetto part. Don't know if you can quite get what i mean , but oh so wicked the LOOK he has, kind of ...domineering like!!! Any idea of what i'm talking about by any chance?

See ya soon!
Old 02-04-2005, 07:02 PM   #176
Blue Crack Supplier

"Yeah, ticked off eh! I noticed that was straight after my comment&wondered who in particular was to blame....and there you were - guilty as charged, m'lord!! "
...I admit..I started the raunchiness..but I'm a girl with wants, needs, horomones...LOL

You say domineering, and I have this pic of Bono..being *ahem*...dominant (with me ).....like..oh me, a wall, and a kiss?

Am I making any sense?
And I when Bono sings in a lil while on the Boston dvd!

His sexy voice only reinforces the fact he's sex on legs

Oh yeah, as for your question about what I thought of Pop Muzik, I thought I'd be safer commenting here...in our sanctuary (kind of)
My god..it sounds...like...how do I say this...it sounds like the soundtrack to a dirty movie (I don't think that's what I mean)
How about I just say....
bonogasm

*goes to clean mind out with soap - shame on me, I'm not old enough to speak such things! Further proof that PLEBA corrupts all - but in a goood way*

Anyhoo! Here's to hoping for more fanfic updates!

(Oh yeah, I burned a CD and listend to pop muzik for the first time in class yesterday, the ummm..moaning...came on as I was taking a drink..I almost choked!!! )

TTFN!

*SO* amusing!
Old 02-04-2005, 07:15 PM   #177
Blue Crack Supplier

Yep, that's just what Pop Muzik sounds like eh? It was a great suggestion by moi eh?! Definitely as you describe. Talk about getting carried away there, Bono!!

to almost spitting out your drink!! That was silly now, you should have had a warning stuck in front of you: " listening to this song may lead to heart failure!!

TTFN - i REALLY should get to bed! I'm planning on getting up in 7 hours&i usually like my 8 of Bono drooling!!
Old 02-04-2005, 07:35 PM   #178
Blue Crack Supplier

Night Night!
(is it really 3 am where you are? Get to bed! Bono is waiting!!! )

There should have been a warning!!!!
*goes to listen again*

TTFN
Old 02-04-2005, 08:02 PM   #179
Blue Crack Supplier

In case I don't catch ya later,
Good Luck Mucca!
Old 02-04-2005, 09:22 PM   #180
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

OMG my message couldn't get posted with all the fun smileys and now I have to retype it!!! aghhhh!!!
Ok well let's see....

First of all thanks guys, I'll need all the luck I get tomorrow! And by the way Brightest you need 10000 posts to become One so start cracking that whip!

Jeez I always end up posting when all of you are asleep!! Damn the time difference!!

Ok tomorrow I'm going to listen to those moans that you two are getting so hot about! Gotta make sure my dad isn't anywhere near the premises of my room...

Does chocolate and honey make a good mix? I'm thinking it'll be soo sweet that it won't taste like anything at all...but hey, if you're eating it off Bono's fingers anything will taste good.
I think we all need buckets under our computers with all the drooling that we've been doing on here!!

Ok I don't remember what else I had in the last message so good night to you two!

I'm sure you're both having sweet dreams! I'm absolutely sure that our stalker is!!

PS: It took awhile for me to figure out what this smiley was doing. At first I thought it was seizuring while hanging off an invisible cliff but I guess I was waaaaaaay off. LOL