Hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rockon: *~ Happy 2000th post to me!!!~* :rockon:

3428%3B55923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233995%3A49%3A%3Bot1lsi

:D :dance:

HEY BRIGHTEST!! CONGRATS ON YOUR 2000th!!!!~

Susan - How's the music course coming along? Did you manage to catch up?

Whoa - you're on, Mucca!! Rockin'!! Golly i've been lookin' out for ya for ages! It's been crazy on here!! :wink:

I've had so much to catch up on, you wouldn't believe it!

Er, where to start?! Well, it's insane, you know how i was saying that there seemed to be something missing from the CD? Well dopeyhead here was playing the wrong one!!!!! :der: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: !!!!!!!!

Honestly, i feel such a fool! I went to work on the next section of the book&what happens? I come across the original tests i should have been following!! DOH! But at least i got back in the swing of things, on the whole! Writing out some of the musical notation has been tricky part of the way, but thankfully i've been zooming through the section about pitch so at least i'm now catching up, i guess!!! Phew.

It's so crazy that Brightest has reached 2000 posts already, but cool eh?!

There is a fantastic thread on PLEBA stuffed with tons of pics of Bono on stage with fans, getting quite, um..intimate!!!! Naughty Bono!! :shame:

Hey, it's your birthday in what? 6 hours? Well it is the 18th here now, but not for you yet, but:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

:dancing: :rockon: :dancing:

Hope you have a great time when it arrives, Mucca!
Do you know what you're getting? Anything U2-related?

Hey Susan!!!

lol....you must've been thinking about Bono when you were playing the CD and looking for that test. :) But it's good to hear that you're catching up!!

How Brightest manages to post so much is way beyond me...I'll never understand how she does it!

I've been looking at the thread on Edge's bum....but it seems to have died....not too many pics of his bum have been taken I guess....ah well that's too bad....I'm sure if someone made a thread for Bono's bum there would be TONS!! :wink:

Well my birthday is in 5 hours!!! I can't believe I'm turning 18...goodness....turning 18 on the 18th....now that only happens once in a lifetime!! :D
Thanks!! :hug:

Well all my friends know that I'm a crazy U2 Fanatic so they know that anything U2 related will make me go crazy with joy!! But they've been keeping it secret so I have nooo idea what they have in store for me!
Greedy little me actually told one of my friends to get me the Boston Elevation DVD lol....after hearing you and Brightest talk about it, I really really want to see it!!!! Guess I'll find out tomorrow if he got it for me!!! (have my fingers crossed)
Talking about this is getting me so excited!!! :hyper:

Well TTFN...have a math test to study for so I guess I'll catch you two crazies tomorrow!

Have a good night!! Sweet Bono Dreams!:D
PS - I was reading on the "descibe the interferencer above you" thread and one person put "the word mucca reminds me of the word mucus".....:slant:

:rockon: :dance:*~ Happy 18th Birthday Mucca ~* :dance::rockon:

Mucca!
How could I have almost forgotten! Shame on me (Bono..care to punish me? :wink: )
*ahem*
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Mucca, Happy Birthday to you!"

Hope you have a fabulous day, and may all your Bono err...Birthday :sexywink: wishes come true!
:hug:

18 on the 18th..truely unique. :up:

Sweet Dreams!
Nite Nite!

LOL THANKS Brightest!!! :hug:

Well my wonderful 18th birthday starts off with a math test....:madspit:

But let's hope my "birthday" wishes will come true since this is an extremely special birthday!!!! :wink:
Ohh it would be such an awesome birthday if Bono dropped by my house and gave me a private singing of happy birthday along with some other gifts:wink:

Good night Brightest!:hug:

Mucca - Hey, hope you've had a great birthday!!!

Been dying to hear about it&about what pressies you got!!

Brightest - Loved your pink birthday banner!It's my fav colour&incidentally my birthday just happens to be 4 weeks on Sunday!!! Hint, hint!!! Am i bad????? Not as bad as Bono!!!!

Hmmm - wish i could get a private 'performance' from Bono on me birthday too!!!! OH YEAH!! :drool: :drool: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Me neither, but you know what i mean!!
It would be a SPECIAL treat for your birthday&better than normal!!!!

Well I'm not officially celebrating my birthday until tomorrow so I won't be receiving presents until tomorrow. But I know for sure that i won't be getting the Elevation DVD cause apparently it's all sold out everywhere :( Oh well....

I'm off to cut my birthday cake so see you crazies later!:hug:

LOL I think you should give me a list of your lines so I can refer to it and make sure i do't take your lines again....:wink:

I'll find out what presents I get today....my family normally just gives me money which is just as good but it kills the fun surprise! :)

I actually had a strawberry cheesecake :drool: it was awesome! Although after the dinner I had I was waaay too fool to have much anyway....(I had a chocolate mousse cake at the restaurant:drool:) Did you see the thread with the pic of someones U2 cake??? I want that!!!!

Well catch you later!

LOL

Yea....after I hit like 13 or something my family just sort of stopped with the wrapped presents. The whole essence of presents is tearing the wrapping paper apart!!!

Lately I've become such a chocolate fiend....everyday I've had to have at least one piece of chocolate...suddenly feel like having a banana split...:drool:

Next year I'm going to get my own U2 cake!!!! :D
TTFN :hug:

Hey all, i am back!!

Mucca - I love cheesecake, actually! It's gorge, especially black cherry! mmmmmm :drool: Loved the U2 cake - now you can eat Bono!!!! :giggle:

I've had quite a bit of chocolate myself over the past few weeks&i had a very nice mug of chocolatey cocoa a few nights back! Yum!!

It's good to get wrapped pressies, as long as you know it's something you actually do want! I'm not sure if the same kind of thing happens in Canada, but it used to be a common thing here, where people buy all these cheap, crap after-shaves&perfume for ech other, you know normally for when it's not a close friend(although in some cases, even family were that stingy!).

There were cheap chocolates, socks, gloves&bath cubes&stuff like that!! Nothing to get too excited about, really!!! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom