Hola! - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Introduce Yourself in the Babyface Cafe
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 08:02 PM   #151
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Local Time: 05:45 AM
Late hour...ha! I'll be up for awhile yet...all these stupid things I have to do *sigh*

You'll get great tix too Susan..and if you go to dublin maybe you'll run into Bono and he'll give you a lift?
I've heard that he's done that quite a few times....

Anyhoo
TTFN

(927)

Old 02-01-2005, 08:47 PM   #152
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 02:45 AM
Brightest - Sounds like you're having as much with school as I am! Have fun with whatever you have to do, try not to procrastinate too much now!

Yeah I read someones fan experience, these 2 guys got a lift by Bono after waiting around at the studio all day.

Well I'm off to do some more reading of "drawers"

Laters!

Old 02-01-2005, 09:13 PM   #153
Blue Crack Supplier

Isn't Drawers just delicious?

I want to get some lip from Bono like Melpop did *sigh*

ESSAY!
GAH!

Wow...angry smilies make me feel better..........
and so does this....

he he he
toodles!
Old 02-01-2005, 10:16 PM   #154
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I'm totally getting hooked to Drawers!!

Ouch...what's the topic of your essay? And good luck!!

LOL I love those little dancing dudes, they brighten everyones day!

Here's a story:
2 of my guy friends were on the road yesterday and one of them pops his jazz CD into the CD player. The bass is cranked so anyone outside can hear it. They hit a stop light and while they were waiting the friend that was driving looks to the left. He sees this asian guy staring back at him with a sort of dirty glare, as if my friends were crazy or something. My friend thinks it's cause of the jazz. If that's true than it's pretty sad how people don't accept cranked up jazz to be "cool".

Well off to get my fills of Drawers!
Bye bye for now!
Old 02-01-2005, 10:48 PM   #155
Blue Crack Supplier

Lol! I've hooked another one!
*another one bites the dust*

Omg..the essay is evil..cause we have to *break away* from ur standard model and all that, and the topics are kinda weird..I think I might have somethin goin on now tho..maybe...*SIGH*

That's a crazy story. I like cranking random music just for the reactions....

He he...you really are hooked, I *always* see you in the fanfic section now..he he he!
toodles!
Old 02-02-2005, 07:09 AM   #156
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:45 AM
I' ve read all of those stories of lucky sods getting a lift in Bonos' car. In fact I was just saying to my friend the other day about how amazing that actually is that he does that! After all these accusations people have had that U2 don't give a shit about fans, as well. How the hell can they say that when Bono himself especially does all that? Oh yeah, that's what someone does when they don't care isn't it? Hmmm....let me see:

1. Gives fans lifts i his car;

2. Signs almost everybodys' autograph;

3. Dances with fans on stage;

4. Kisses lots of female fans;

5. Gives Huge hugs to fans ALL THE TIME!!;

6. Even allows some to grab his arse!;

7. Even lets some kiss his neck!!!!

8. Climbs balconies for them!;

well, there you go, that's quite a lot anyway. Damn, was trying to create a top 10 there, but in trying to hurry this up, my mind's gone haywire! You two could think of others to add to the list, but that is definitely enough to prove he does give a damn if you ask me.....more than enough!!

Hey i just realised another: playing some of the new songs from the album&letting some fans hear them months before they are released! Did you both read those stories too? Bringing fans into the studio, WOW!!!

Speak later!!
Old 02-02-2005, 09:59 AM   #157
Blue Crack Supplier

Oh yeah, meant to mention - I hate getting up early too!
But, i do fr-ups(as we call them here in the U.K!)

That is: sausage, egg,(and i DO like 'em runny!) bacon, potato scones,(a Scottish thing!) mushrooms, tomato, beans - tinned variety, although i normally like tinned spaghetti myself, personally! and black pudding!!! mmmm, yummy.....bet you two are going Yummy to me most definitely, but i don't like having it to eat when i'm only just up, or indeed when it's too early in the morning!

Then i'd be as well! I am generally food crazy, actually!!

Love curry!!! Speaking of McDonalds actually, i get something from there when i can&I tried smething I haven't had before - a big tasty!! Either of you crazies had one? Scrum - diddly - Yumtious!!! (spelt right?) OH GOD it was simply devine!

Lots of mayo, lots of lettuce, lots of melting cheese AND - a giant burger!!! MMMMM!!! - I had it after finally getting my U2 tix - i was completely starving&thirsty as you can imagine after waiting 6 hrs!! I wolfed that down in no time!! Drank the coke in 5 minutes flat!!

Apple pies too!!! They're GORGE - if a little messy!!
Old 02-02-2005, 02:54 PM   #158
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

ok so I'm all caught up with Drawers now and the latest entry is quite a steamy one!rooL: No wonder you guys were drooling about it! There was this one part that really cracked me up but I can't remember what it was....maybe it was the spanking part put oh well

Any other recommended fan fics? I haven't read many since some are already at part 34 or something but if you guys have any good ones, do point them out to me

U2 fans - U2 are totally great to their fans (although I haven't first hand experience of course) but having read fan experiences they sound absolutely lovely to their fans! Oh god, I'd do anything to get into Bono's car!!! Sheeesh people should just suck it up about tickets, it's not U2's fault that people aren't getting the tickets they want.
I swear they should just get rid of selling tickets off the internet and just sell them the old fashion way! It'd save everyone a whole lot of trouble, not so much time though! But hey, no getting timed out right?!

McDonalds - I don't think we have a thing called "big tasty" here in canada but we do have "big macs" I feel like some Mcnuggets right now though...mmmmmmm....
McDonalds coke used to give me the hickups for some odd reason....I could never finish the drink that came with the meal, I always eat the burger and fries first and then I'm too full to drink any of it after.

That's all for now folks!
Old 02-02-2005, 03:30 PM   #159
Blue Crack Supplier

HAHA - You see what we mean about Drawers, Mucca? It's totally scintillating, eh!

It surprises me that you haven't got that at your McDonalds, though of course i know what a Big Mac is! Had heaps of them!!!
Well, a big tasty is around one&a half the size of a Big Mac!!! Big!

Didn't eat anything anywhere nearly as good as that tonight, though. Just some crappy stir-fry Gimme Big Mac!

Yep, right on there girl about the car-rides! How very lucky are they?! Jelous, moi? UMMMMM!!!!
Old 02-02-2005, 06:56 PM   #160
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Do you guys have those sandwiches now at McDonalds? I haven't tried them yet, but then I don't really ever plan to. It sort of defeats the purpose of going to McDonalds. I hear the salads at Mc.D's is fatter than their burgers (probably the salad dressing). That's pretty gross.

I really like their McChicken though, but I've noticed over the years that they've been shrinking the burger and putting less and less lettuce and the yummy McChicken sauce (mayo) on it.

Well I finally read the whole melpop story! God she's lucky!!! I don't think anyone will top her for awhile!
Old 02-02-2005, 07:53 PM   #161
Blue Crack Supplier

Hey All!
Miss me?
You guys have been chatty in my absense! : )

I love all the things they do for their fans! I've heard so many great stories! They're all so sweet! *sigh*
And I would do *anything* to get in his car...*anything*
(Kinda like what I would do for a lap dance LOL)
As for those cranky people - I hope they don't try to get tix in TO...cause that means more for me!!! And they should just get over themselves, seriously, I know it's frustrating, and annoying, but the boys really aren't at fault. SO leave them be!
*runs to stand protectivelty in front of the boys....gets distracted by Bono... *

I drawers...I've also been following U2bonogirls "Hero" (it's on like chapter 39 or somthin now tho..) and Starsgoblue's recent story...I've also seem to have made myself official harrasment officer for updates..

I've never heard of this tasty thing, I usually have two small burgers, and some fries. And I am such a fan of food...mashed potatoes, *CHOCOLATE*, pasta (mmm....pasta), pizza...umm..what else..oh..chocolate

Oh, I compleltly broke down today, cause there were these poster people at my university, and there were these 2 u2 posters, and I bought them...I don't even know where I'm goin to put them...but 5$ a piece wasn't bad.. Huzzah impulse buying!

TTFN
Old 02-03-2005, 08:48 AM   #162
Blue Crack Supplier

Mucca - I haven't really noticed the sandwiches at McD's, but the salads, yes. Not had one though&i agree with you that it rather defeats the purpose of going there! It has something to do with them being pressured to offer some healthy alternatives!
I have noticed they put hardly any mayo on a Big Mac - Boo! - but at least there was heaps on my big tasty mmmmm!

Brightest - Yep, that was a quite a long, unusual absence from you! Makes a change eh! I'm a pasta lover too! I make spag bol occasionally&i just macaroni cheese!!!

Have you seen the statement by Larry? Man, that is mighty rare&unusual for him to come out with such a remark!
It shows how bad things have been when Larry says all this stuff publicly!! It's good to see him apologise for the ticket mess!

OH MY! I've just seen some new smilies!! Seen them? I love that giggling one&i was only saying lastnight to my comp friend that i wish there was one of someone jumping up&down....... !

How cool is that??

Not quite what i imagined, but hey still great!!

Come back soon crazy dudes!!

p.s - getting nervy 'bout tix?
Old 02-03-2005, 12:51 PM   #163
Blue Crack Supplier

Hey Susan!

I *love* the new smilies...I was so excited by them last night (ok EARLY this morning...damn calculus test... )

Statements by Larry eh? Haven't seen them yet...Where are they?

Do worries, I'm never gone for long.
And I'm quite excited!! I'm gonna hit 1000 soon!!! ONE THOUSAND!
I'm such a loser lol

TTFN

he he he

I don't get to be nervous bout tix yet...But I'll get my chance! : )
Old 02-03-2005, 01:25 PM   #164
Blue Crack Supplier

You nutter!! Using all the smilies together - trust you to get stuck in there!!!! And almost at 1000 WAY HAY!!

About Larry - It's in the news section at the front page - don't you normally read them? He has made a statement making an on-line apology via U2.com, it's amazing&everyone's been going on about it on this website! Most seem v pleased, including moi!!
Old 02-03-2005, 02:37 PM   #165
Blue Crack Supplier

~ 1000!!! ~

Bono's helping me celebrate!!!
...oh look...champagne is all over me and him...think we'd better clean that up? Hmmm...better not waste it tho

lol

I'm so weird!
Anyhoo, I went and read the news section, Huzzah Larry! And I love his final comment! : )

Anyhoo, how y'all been my crazy gals?

TTFN
(I'm always up for a party - I never need much of an excuse to party...can you tell? lol
P-A-R-T-whY? B/c I gotta!!! )
<--- LOL