Hiya!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmary

The Fly
Hi I'm Mary! From Chicago, IL - I've been to 3 shows this year (my first U2 shows ever); Both GA Chicago shows, and drove to Norman and did GA for that show! We just bought our tickets for Athens today! Woohoo!

Hi Mary! :wave:. I'm from Chicago too! Well a suburb :wink:. I also went to the two Chi dates but had seats. Are you going to the one in July? I'm considering GA for it :hyper:. See you around the forum!

Hi Mary! :wave:. I'm from Chicago too! Well a suburb :wink:. I also went to the two Chi dates but had seats. Are you going to the one in July? I'm considering GA for it :hyper:. See you around the forum!

Hi Shamrock! We are not sure if we are going to do July - especially since we got Athens, with the sale right around the corner it would be a little taxing on our pocketbook to try and get another set right now. But we'll see, we may turn around and decide to go after all.

How did you like the show from seats?

You know you want to :shh::wink:. But that's awesome about Athens! :up:

I had a great time! The first night was my 20th birthday; it couldn't have been more perfect timing. The second night I thought was a little better--song and sound wise, plus there weren't any annoying drunks by me. I found it odd that personally the $30 seats were better than the $95 ones the night before. Still loved them though :heart:

I was a complete and total U2noob going into the Chicago shows, I knew NLOTH, and of course WOWY and MW, but otherwise I didn't know anything - When UV came on my boyfriend threw the camera at me and just stood there - I took lots of pics of that I figured it was important lol. The OK show was awesome for me, I had come home and listened to/watched anything U2 I could get my hands on, I'm definitely looking forward to Athens.

:up: Excellent. UV is my favorite song so it's good you took lots of pics lol. Definitely listen to 'Achtung Baby' and 'Zooropa' if you haven't already :wink:

Thanks for the welcome everyone - Trying to get our pictures uploaded on snapfish so I can share our favorites from the show(s).

Hi, Mary! I'm glad you're getting to enjoy some shows. :)

Me too! It's been such an incredible experience. Shortly after Chicago's shows we were driving down the road, my boyfriend put on ATYCLB, and when Stuck in a Moment came on I started singing along, the look on his face was priceless. I'm happy to not be a U2noob anymore hehehe :)

Back
Top Bottom