Hiya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2QueenBee

Babyface
Hello,

Just popping in to say hello as I've just joined the forum despite being a long-time U2 fan. So hello! :wave: I can't stop listening to the new album and I soooo wish I could have gone down to London for the signing tonight, but alas, I have work tomorrow. :(

Also, I know celia. Hi Celia! :D

U2QueenBee said:

Nice to meet you! :D What brought you over to Blighty?

I came here in June 2003 to do my MA in Modern History (though I had a very bad experience and ended up not doing a dissertation and getting a postgraduate diploma with merit instead :slant: ), and then got married this past August, so I'm here for good unless I get deported! What about you?

meegannie said:

I came here in June 2003 to do my MA in Modern History (though I had a very bad experience and ended up not doing a dissertation and getting a postgraduate diploma with merit instead :slant: ), and then got married this past August, so I'm here for good unless I get deported! What about you?

Heh incredibly similar actually! I came over in 1999 to St. Andrews to do an MA in History of Art, but I met my husband and kept going down to Bristol to see him, got burned out, wasn't supported with my dissertation and got a P.G. Dip. as well. I then got married in 2001 so I'm here for good as well. Spooky! :D

Back
Top Bottom