hi zootopians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Regina O'Numb said:
:edge: You left me comfortable with your words. I?m sure the people here are awesome. Thank you very much!

you're welcome! Many zootopians post here. :D Check out PLEBA and you'll find a thread about them.

Last edited:
yeah u2aremyfriends

U2aremyfriends said:

you're welcome! Many zootopians post here. :D Check out PLEBA and you'll find a thread about them.

I?ll check the things about Edge! I heard some wonder words, about the people here! It?ll be great! Thanks!

Regina O'Numb said:
:heart: OMG, really, hi for all Interferencers, from an Edger! Thanks for this welcome! I hope you like me!

HEYYYYYYY!!!! Regina!!! :wave: OMG, I didn't know you were here, too! I'm really glad to see you. :happy: And don't worry, people here are very nice.
:hug: :dance:

Hi Regina!!!!!!!!!:wave:

you made it to Interference, I new you could do it. your gonna love it here Regina, I promise:yes:

Dont forget this Friday is Free Stylin Friday which is the Edge thread, dsmith always starts it. You must visit so you can meet the other Edge girls.

Im so glad to have you here:hug:

eowyn332, wohoooo!

eowyn332 said:

HEYYYYYYY!!!! Regina!!! :wave: OMG, I didn't know you were here, too! I'm really glad to see you. :happy: And don't worry, people here are very nice.
:hug: :dance:

great to see you here, also. I suppose I?ll meet Edge in any corner of here!

SpanishEyes21....

SpanishEyes21 said:
Hi Regina!!!!!!!!!:wave:

you made it to Interference, I new you could do it. your gonna love it here Regina, I promise:yes:

Dont forget this Friday is Free Stylin Friday which is the Edge thread, dsmith always starts it. You must visit so you can meet the other Edge girls.

Im so glad to have you here:hug:

Thank you very much to all the things. I?m sure I?ll love this place. It?s great to see dsmith2904?s work, here. I hope the Edger?s girls like me. (((((((((SpanishEyes21)))))))))))))

Re: SpanishEyes21....

Regina O'Numb said:

Thank you very much to all the things. I?m sure I?ll love this place. It?s great to see dsmith2904?s work, here. I hope the Edger?s girls like me. (((((((((SpanishEyes21)))))))))))))

Regina, the Edge girls will love you:yes:

:| you are so nice with me, SpanishEyes21, as usual...did you read what ChartAttack has written about Edge?
"...And the Edge? He's wearing his ominpresent toque, he's making women less than half his age swoon, he's playing the blues..." by U2 fan Erik Missio - ChartAttack - ...I?ll swoon with dsmith2904?s work! :edge: see you soon my friend!

Re: Re: hi zootopians

Mr. BAW said:

I'm due an Edgehug! nice to finally have someone here near my age! all these kids; what do they know... :madspit:

Look forward to reading you Regina! :wave:

:wave: Oh God, Mr Baw, has the age of wisdom...I really love my age, and all the stories which are beside me in this time. I imagine myself, one day, talking with Edge in Clarence Hotel, drinking a tea, trying discover who has the best stories. Hey Mr Baw, you are invited! I?m a lucky Edger, I was born 26 days after Edge, but not in London or Dublin... :banghead:. But OK, I love Edge! :|

bonosloveslave said:
Hi and welcome! :wave:
:wave: hi dear, and thank you very much for your greeting. when we are new in a place, always, is comfortable to see this kind of sign>:wave: , and I promise love Edge 4ever here!:heart:

Hi i'm a former zooer as well, i remember you but not sure if we have ever "spoken". I'm a Bonoist myself but I also think The Edge has something special about him he has the cutest little smile. This place is very cool and i'm sure you will love it here! Watch out for that "oldie" Mr. Baw, he "outed" me as well but at least he is older than me.:tongue: (that's for him, not you!)Hee Hee.

You're right about that, everybody is cool around here. Usually when I post around forums most of the people who post there are really uptight, not here.

Welcome Regina O'Numb, I'm new here too.

Welcome Regina. I'm a Zoo refugee too and new here. I love seeing all your news updates at the Zoo. I'm sure we'll both find our way around the new place!

The Scientist said:
Hi I'm new too :huh:
:applaud: great nick here, this is so close to The Edge. Well, we?ll see what we?ll do here, in the middle of the many great Edgers! Surely, great thing will appear! Gret to meet you here!:|

ME2U2 said:
Hi i'm a former zooer as well, i remember you but not sure if we have ever "spoken". I'm a Bonoist myself but I also think The Edge has something special about him he has the cutest little smile. This place is very cool and i'm sure you will love it here! Watch out for that "oldie" Mr. Baw, he "outed" me as well but at least he is older than me.:tongue: (that's for him, not you!)Hee Hee.
:bow: what photo in your profile! Me too, I remember you, and I suppose we never had spoke. But I know here is a cool place, the guys here are all welcoming, and this is very comfortable. No problem with this sweet icon to Mr. Baw. I promise to be a good "girl" here!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom