hi u2 fans new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet92

War Child
hi my names pat and i love u2.

I come from Australia and i was introduced to u2 by my friend. I went out and bought a few albums - The best of 1980-1990 All that you cant leave behing and u2 18. there wasn't a bad song on them. A few months later i went out and bought Achtung baby. I was so amazed how different to was because i was used to there 80's and new stuff. At first i didnt like it but now its probably my favourite album of all time. I then went out abd bought JOshua tree which was extaordianary with each song having its own styles and rythums. Then i got pop which i love and i always put it on when i feel like something heavy lol. But achtung and joshua tree are my two main faves. I am now starting to get in to HTDAAB but i admit it is a very loud album!!

i think edge is a very talented guitarist and bono has the best voice ive ever heard. Especially in the 80's when he had the slightly annoying but amazing and powerful twang in his voice. Although his lost it now his voice is still great and im looking forward to their next album.

:wink: Welcome Pat! from someone that got into them in 1981.....it's very interesting you got into them with those 2 albums! Enjoy..there is so much more to come!:yes: :sexywink:

Hi everybody!
Not sure where to post this question so i am trying here. Can anybody direct me to a good U2 internet radio station that i can listen to while I am at the computer. Not the live concert one, it plays the same things over and over and over....
Thanks for your help!

Back
Top Bottom