Hi to all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

strang

Babyface
:|
Hi, I am fairly new here to the community but have made a couple of friends already.
I am from Brighton, England and have been a huge fan of U2 since 1980 when they were doing a small club tour of the UK. They appeared in the NEW REGENT club on a windswept and rainy Sunday evening (nothing changes with the weather).
The band appeared in front of approx 40 people who loved the show. I met Bono and the guys after as it was a very personal show. My brother was the DJ of the club and the band handed out pin badges to the fans which to this day I have to say is my most prized item.
When the current album came out, there was an article in the Times newspaper with a chancen prizes. I got second prize which was the complete back catalogue of the U2 albums, all of which I already had but never mind.
So thats my background with U2 huge:yes:

Welcome, old timer ;)

I think this place will meet all your U2 needs and then some!

I think you would feel right at home in the forum, Everything You Know is Wrong!

If sometimes your looking to just talk about some random, nonU2 related thing, check out the lemonade stand, or Free Your Mind...which is lots o' controversial fun!

welcome strang. sorry i confused you in the mp3 forum. i'm still trying to find an old thread that shows a bunch of ftp sites.

hey strang!

welcome to the forum. hehe. I think you will find it a really fun community of like-minded U2 fans.

Look forward to seeing you in London maybe. :up:

Strang.......... :drool: ............you met U2 in 1980?!?! :ohmy: That is---------amazing........... :drool: ....................
............................ :idea: the reason why I posted: Welcome to Interfernce! :D

Back
Top Bottom