hi there - im new and got a link for u...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

withnailandi

The Fly
hi there - let me first introduce myself

ive been a u2 fan since i was 8 years old, im 23 now

ive looked on these message boards for a long time and registered a long time ago but i forgot my password and reregistered today

the reason i decided to reregister is because i have some information - im not sure if its any good , but it is information non the less

today at around 830 this morning (british time), bbc radio 1 , the chris moyles show - they played the u2 single vertigo

and anyone that hasnt yet been able to sample the delights of this fantastic song can easily do so by going to the following site -

bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/runningorder/index.shtml

and clicking on listen to today show

u can use the arrows on the top of the window it loads - fast foward to around 1 hour 20 minutes - they do this spoof intro, then play the song.

it is awesome

in my honest opinion there best song for...well a long time

like i said i dont know if anyone will care - im pretty sure a lot of people have already heard it - but anyone who hasnt - well now u can:)

i hope ive helped someone - and im sorry if this news is already common knowledge - im just trying to help - please dont flame me

anyway
rock on all u u2 fans - and anyone that listens - let me know just how amazing u think the new song is!!!!

peace

withnailandi

sorry i wasnt allowed to do the www dot thing cos it wouldnt let me - just put that before the link and it will take u there - remember - about an hour 23 in i think it starts - awwww now i got to listen to it again:D ah well

hehe this is awesome :)

welcome again!

someone has managed to get an mp3 version of this song too, or actually there might be a few versions...i cannot keep up lol. i'll get you a direct link as my directions for the forum i can guide you to are somewhat bad....i suck with directions :D

lol cheers - id like that a lot - i cant wait to buy it - but in the meantime id like to listen to it on loop lol

if u could get me a link id really appreciate that

oh ps, after you have i think it is 50 posts? you can post links as hyperlinks. until then people will need to copy and paste, but its just like this to ensure we dont get so many spammers trying to advertise their wares. we prefer legit people who prove they're here for u2 to be able to post links - which you will be soon enough obviously! :)

a big hello back and thanks for the welcome

its nice to be here amongst so many u2 fans

i got concerts to distract me from it

kinda works sometimes

hello bono chick,mr baw and beli - thanks for making me feel welcome

the movie was more charachter based and imho the best british movie ever made - loads better than 4 weddings or anything similar.
it was charachter driven largely by richard e grant and the anti hero - that guys got so much screen presence

anyway - watch it when ur really wrecked and ull enjoy it a lot more - tis very funny

Back
Top Bottom