Hi There

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lulu15

Babyface
With me, myself and I wonderiing why we don't get
Hi ya'll. It was reccomended that I start my own thread to introduce myself. I was referred by SYCMIOYO_CA.

I have been a U2 fan for over 20 yrs. I did not get to see them in the 80's, but went to the very first 90's show they had in San Diego and haven't missed one since. I am sooooo excited about the new album. I feel silly cuz people my age should be concentrating on normal life stuff. I know that here ya'll can share my joy. I like every member of the band but I have a weak spot for Adam. /blushes, can't beleive I'm telling you that./:flirt:

I listen to a lot of music. Killers, fer sure!. At my desk right now is U2, Killers, Chris Isaak, Johnny Cash, Hank III, Green Day. Also like Blink 182(or I should say the band formely known as...), Police, CCR, Cat Stevens, Simon & Garfunkel and Paul Simon, McCartney and Wings...sooooo much more.

So I look forward to getting to know people just like me. :D I was found on U2.com but I don't think I'm impressing anyone there.

So, Hi and Happy Holidays. :wave:

Hello!! :D

I've tried going to U2.com, but I just like it over here better. Hope you enjoy this site! :wave:

Good Morining All. Thanks for the welcomes. It was nice to come to work and see all the nice people saying hi to me. I'm THE only person in the world that does not have a home computer. :doh:

Have a great day and Happy Holidays.

(btw, I forgot to mention I love Pearl Jam too)

Back
Top Bottom