Hi there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sycmioyo_ca

The Fly
:wave:Wanted to introduce myself... I am a long longggggggg time U2 fan... and I mean since early 80's long. I live in Cali, a few miles north of LA. I was introduced to this site by BonoFox1 (Isn't she great? :) )! So... SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW ALBUM & TOUR COMING UP!!! and! can't wait to meet the LA group or whoever that visits here! :)

HELLO SWEET NEIGHBOR!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! THE NEIGHBOR STAYED FOR 4 hours lol!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry hun!!! Lets talk soon :):applaud::wave::hug:

Hola all. I was given this link by sycmioyo_ca. Thank you very much!! :heart:
I am a long time U2 fan as I'm sure all of us are. I heard about the Joshua Tree gathering in January. That's really cool. Has this gone on for a while or is it new? It's a simple ride for me but not sure if I can make it. :sad:

btw, they will be performing the whole album and then will take requests. I believe this is the first time they are doing this. It should be very cool.:up:

Hola all. I was given this link by sycmioyo_ca. Thank you very much!! :heart:
I am a long time U2 fan as I'm sure all of us are. I heard about the Joshua Tree gathering in January. That's really cool. Has this gone on for a while or is it new? It's a simple ride for me but not sure if I can make it. :sad:

Hi Lulu!!:wave:

hopefully I will get to meet you soon :)

you should start a thread of your own here on this folder just like sycmioyo_ca did so we can all welcome you properly ;)

Back
Top Bottom