Hi there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stormy699

Babyface
Hi! I've been reading Interference off and on for several years, and now with a brand new U2 tour in progress, I find myself wanting to talk to fellow U2 fans and share in the excitement of seeing the guys perform once again.

About me: I discovered U2 in 1981, the year I got married, and the first of their songs I ever fell in love with was Into The Heart. It's still a very special song for me. The Boy album introduced me to a unique sound and style like nothing I had experienced before, and I've been a forever fan of U2 since then. U2's songs have touched my life like no other music over the years. Anyway, to get back on track, I'm in Northeast Florida. I'm getting "up there" in years (am the same age as two of the band members). My hubby is a U2 fan (but he likes to point out that he's not a fan-atic like I am), and we have two sons in college, both who sometimes teasingly complain that they've had to listen to U2 from babyhood onwards. :wink:

I'll be seeing U2 in Atlanta in November, and I'm counting the days till then -- trying to figure out how on earth I can stand to wait sooo long! In the meantime, I'm enjoying reading about other fans' experiences with the first leg concerts. Lookin' forward to meeting y'all at this great place!

Till later ......

Into the Heart is one of my Boy's favourite songs too, it reminds me of my childhood even when i wasn't born in the moment it came out but it always kept a magic fo me. ;) Just wanted to comment on that. ;) cool you're gonna see the guys... I wonder when are they gonna come to South America... :sad:

Back
Top Bottom