Hi refugees!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ME2U2

The Fly
How good is it to see so many familiar names from the "old place"! Good to be back in touch. Are we all still madly in love with our B-man????

Hi :wave:

How on earth am I to get over my love of the B-man when he keeps getting better and better? Ergo, it is his fault not mine. :wink:

I've been a fan since Boy and have watched him grow from a sweet & sexy youth with mega talent into an unbelievably admirable man and musician on all counts. He's even sexier, even sweeter, and even more talented....sigh :bono: :love: :drool: ah geez, am I daydreaming out loud again? lol, hope you have fun here.

OH YEAH!!!!!

youvedonewhat said:
Hi, ME2U2:wave: and yes we're still madly in love with the B man. Just watched him on the Slane DVD..he is sooooooooooo hot!
The Slane DVD.........love it, love it, love him :yes: :heart: :heart: ahhh!! Great to see you again, you always make me laugh!

Hey,ME2U2...I just noticed it's your birthday today...well happy birthday,hope you're having a good time,and Bono sends his love too...:sexywink: and wishes you a happy birthday too.

Bono'sLady said:
Hey,ME2U2...I just noticed it's your birthday today...well happy birthday,hope you're having a good time,and Bono sends his love too...:sexywink: and wishes you a happy birthday too.
:wave: :bono: :heart: :happy: funny I was just thinking about you today!!Isnt it great to be back in touch?Thanks for your Bday wishes I had a great day.Catch you later, and as always "happy Bono dreams!!"

Finally, someone my age around here!!!

Welcome to you and your hubby...I'm a hubby too!
Watch out for that Bono's American Wife - she thinks she's married to both of us!!! :lol:
She's very wicked....gotta run, she's callin' me for dinner!

Mr. B

Mr. BAW said:
Finally, someone my age around here!!!

Welcome to you and your hubby...I'm a hubby too!
Watch out for that Bono's American Wife - she thinks she's married to both of us!!! :lol:
She's very wicked....gotta run, she's callin' me for dinner!

Mr. B

:applaud: Good to hear from you too! There's nothing wrong with being a bit "over the hill" anyway!! I dont thing Bono would mind adopting a brother and sister to keep an eye on him do you?

.....my sisters......my brothers.......ONE Slane DVD.......AHHHHH!

:love: :heart: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom