Hi! + Oh no I must have misguided you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooperson

Refugee
Hi!

hello out there everyone. Wow this place is cool. Well I am zooperson and I have been addicted to u2 for about a year and a half now. Some might call it an unhealthy obbsesion but i'm comfortable w/that. Um, I started playing guitar 8 months ago. the edge is my hero. but I fell in love w/U2 initialy when I first saw Bono in the beautiful day video. I think he is the most beautiful person in the whole world. I went to my first u2 concert on Nov. 12, 2001, and I was lucky enough to get to meet The Edge, adam, and Bono. When Bono got to were I was standing I tottaly freaked and I'll I could say was,"I love you. I love you so much." he bent down and kissed my hand. AHHHHH!!! it was, with out a doubt, the best moments of my life. um, thats a little about me. so, um, thanks.:wave:

Bono kissed your hand????? :cute:

Why are so many people makin' me jealous these days, dammit??? *lol* :D

Anyways....you'll fit in great at Interference! :wave:

Re: Hi!

zooperson said:
and kissed my hand.
:mad::mad::mad:

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of you now.

:grumpy::grumoy::grumpy:

Welcome. :hug: Tell me about it - tell me about Bono's...kiss. :mac:

Welcome to Interference!! :wave:

That was an awesome story! Congrats on meeting the guys! :)
I think Bono is beautiful too. :heart:

See you around!

hey guys thanks for making me feel so welcome. hey I like ryan adams to bonochick, thats cool.

So fallingstar you wanna know how it was? oh, it was really only the single best experience of my life. okay, okay. so it was freezing outside were I was waiting for two hours to meet the guys and my hands were like ice. and bono wrapped my tiny insignificant hand in his incredibly warm hands and it was amazing. it seemed like forever when he was holding my hand. He was looking strait into my eyes. AHHHH!!! thats when he kissed my hand. and you would think that that sexy stuble on his face would be all ruff and stuff but, suprisingly, it was quit soft. oh gees it was the best. I hope that all of you might get to experience something like that one day. he is so hot!

well now that you all probably hate me ill just leave you to drool on your key boards. :drool:

zooperson said:
So fallingstar you wanna know how it was? oh, it was really only the single best experience of my life. okay, okay. so it was freezing outside were I was waiting for two hours to meet the guys and my hands were like ice. and bono wrapped my tiny insignificant hand in his incredibly warm hands and it was amazing. it seemed like forever when he was holding my hand. He was looking strait into my eyes. AHHHH!!! thats when he kissed my hand. and you would think that that sexy stuble on his face would be all ruff and stuff but, suprisingly, it was quit soft. oh gees it was the best. I hope that all of you might get to experience something like that one day. he is so hot!

well now that you all probably hate me ill just leave you to drool on your key boards. :drool:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :drool: :drool: :drool:

That is so awesome!! :drool: During which song? During which song? :hyper:

<==Knows now a person whose hand touched Bono.................:eeklaugh:

oh, no. actually what happend was...

I'm sorry falling star, I seemed to have mis guided you a little. it was not durring the show it was after the show. me and like 40 other people waited out side the parking structure until they pulled out. Being the incredibly awesome people that they are they (except larry because he is an obbsesed fan hatter) got out to greet the people that were waiting for 2 or 3 hours to get a chance to meet them. that might make you a little less jeoless right. I wish I had those good of seats though.

<==Knows someone one whose hand was touched by Bono outside the venue! :drool:

I thought you meant you were waiting two hours during the show and your hands were just cold :lol:.

Hey are you being sarcastic? If you are, I assumed that you thought it was during the show because you asked durring which song.

well I also know someone who played guitar on stage with them that same night so now you can say that you kinda know someone who's hand has touched bono and knows someone who have played on stage w/ u2.

hey isn't bono just the most beautiful person in the whole friggen world:yes: :yes: :yes: :angel: :heart:

zooperson said:
Hey are you being sarcastic? If you are, I assumed that you thought it was during the show because you asked durring which song.

well I also know someone who played guitar on stage with them that same night so now you can say that you kinda know someone who's hand has touched bono and knows someone who have played on stage w/ u2.

hey isn't bono just the most beautiful person in the whole friggen world:yes: :yes: :yes: :angel: :heart:
No, I didn't want to sound sarcastic. I understood you wrong. :coocoo:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom