hi!! newbie here from california

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anthonya1972

Babyface
hey everyone,
my name is anthony and im new here to this forum..the person that refered me here and oh no i dont beleive i know here user name was icelle70?? im 31 years old from anaheim california and a married male..ive been a u2 fan since i was 15 and have been hooked ever since..im looking to just chat about u2 and the upcoming tour..hopefully able to meet some cool people to maybe go to a u2 concert in the los angeles/orange county area..being that my wife hates concerts now lol (hates the loud noise and u2 has simply become too rocking for her tastes..dixie chicks are more her speed) so basically i dont want to go alone! id also love to trade u2 recordings or articles..well im not sure if i leave my email here or whatnot ..anthonya1972@yahoo.com (pic upon request since i dont know how to upload the pic..until then well take care and hello to everyone here!!!!!!! =)

thanks for the reply and greeting bonochick!! that was really nice =) may i say u have cool taste if u like u2 and ryan adams ..i heard his new disc is amazing!! ill need to pick it up soon

You're my new best friend!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :applaud:

:heart: Ryan :heart:

I've got some great boots and stuff...I might have to hook you up!

are u serious?? what kind of boots?? i think that my favorite ryan adams song is la cienga smiles...ugh i think thats the title..anywyas i think its on sale at tower records..its on my christmas list ..i have very eclectic taste running the gamut form say u2 to no doubt to system of a down to ryan adams to the dixie chicks..phewww i love music!!

do you live in california?? im from anaheim california by way if bloomington-normal illinois by way of sigh anahiem cali..full circle

hello from anaheim!! cool someone from newport beach..its awesome to know theres another u2 fan here in the OC !!so wheres the u2 oc fan club? and where do i join?? =)

anthonya1972 said:
are u serious?? what kind of boots??

This is a list of the Ryan Adams stuff I have...I might have some other things, but this is the majority:

Forever Valentine/Fucker 2 (Whiskeytown)
48 Hours
Suicide Handbook
Love Is Hell ? New York Sessions
Son Of Bedhead (6 discs of live, unreleased songs...though some have been released now)

11/17/00
The Borderline
London, England

2/17/01
Great American Music Hall
San Francisco, CA

2/18/01
Cellar at John Foley?s
San Francisco, CA

4/24/01
KB
Malmo, Sweden

5/10/01
The Boardwalk
Sheffield, England

10/3/01
Irving Plaza
New York, NY

10/10/01
Park West Theatre
Chicago, IL
***Radio Broadcast Songs Only***

11/11/01
The Gothic Theatre
Englewood, CO

10/20/02
Paramount Theater
Denver, CO

10/29/02
Moore Theater
Seattle, WA

11/23/02
Apollo Manchester Theatre
Manchester, England

11/28/02
Olympia Theatre
Dublin, Ireland

Hi Anthony :wave: I live in Northern cali. If you mean Icelle, she's a good friend too :heart:

Enjoy your stay :bono:

sicy?? so yo know icelle?? cool i somehow lost touch with her but by all means tell her im on here now!! she's cool!! and bonochick
you rule!! i love whiskeytown..i dunno maybe 7 years in illinois got me into alt country stuff..whiskeytown..uncle tupelo, wilco, lucinda williams, patti griffin, beachwood sparks..id love to obtain a copy of whatever u wanna send lol im not picky..let me know what i need to do!!...now that i think of it maybe it was rattle and hum that opened my eyes to roots music..go figure lol

hey anthony...welcome to Interference :wave:

I was born and raised in Anaheim but now live in Placentia! Looks like the OC club is getting bigger! :applaud: :D

Icelle :heart: :)

icelle!!!!!!!!!!!! cool..hey email me sometime anthonya1972@yahoo.com but im not sure if its proper to give my email out here..anyways there it is lol the OC connection gets bigger!! yaaaaaaaaaaaay hey all u2 fans ..when am i not considered a newbie??

well thanks to everybody for the welcome and icelle you better email me!! bonochick if u can let me know what i need to obtain some of your goodies let me know!! i also collect u2 though i dont have much =( but if anyone can help out that would be great..well i guess ill stay here abit them check some of the other post..ta ta for now

anthonya1972 said:
oh bono chick where are you?? lol let me know when you can about those ryan adams recordings =)

I will burn some stuff for you in the near future (I just gotta kick myself in the ass!), and then I'll contact you for an address to mail the discs to! :)

bonochick..u just made my day!!!!! u and everyone out there have a wonderful weekend!! thanks bonochick!! =)

Back
Top Bottom