Hi New To This Space

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GraceWalker2u

Babyface
Hi I am new to this site..It said to come here and introduce me self so here goes....um...well.. there is this little old planet they call Earth and then there is all this other stuff..we can skip the other stuff(wars etc)...then there is music and good poeple and cool things and laughter thats me. music cool things laughter:)....well okay there is this other thing called Pizza too but you get the point hehehe Peace Bye:applaud:
Grace

Hi Everyone!!!! so nice here...I am so proud..I just won my first game of Hexxagon...yes I know..its not PS3/xbox/wii but I find myself mildy amused but such apparently simple games..tic tac toe..."shall we play a game":)

You over there in the corner,secretly watching us from the safety of your computer, sitting in your home, hopfully recoveing and doing every thing that they tell you to...drink your tea!!!!! relax..ommmmmm We are not going anywhere. We want you all on stage rocking away ...Peace......PS Network Chiropractic..that all I will say ..peace to everyone blessings....remember whereever we go there we are:) :lol::wave:

Back
Top Bottom