Hi, introduction :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonofied U

Acrobat
Oops. I guess I posted an introduction in the wrong forum. I just noticed this forum tonight <smacks hand on forehead> :scratch: Hope noone gets mad at me posting here too.

Well, I guess I'll reintroduce myself here hehe :)

I'm April aka Bonofied U. I'm a fan of U2 since 1987 so far. I can respect all of them, but I have to say Bono is my fave. Although you all have probably already guessed that by my screen name hehe. :happy:

I also love to design graphics. As a way to give back to all the cool posts w/ pix and information, and to share w/ other fans, I'll post some links to my graphics.

Btw, I'm known in the gallery I posted these at as RnRWoman, so hope you all don't get confused hehe ;)

http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=232381
http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=236624

Another April...*sigh* It's all too confusing! I'm sorry, but I can only be friends with one April...you are going to have to change your name. Here are some possible options:

Lanisha
Mindivona
Starrelia

*stops as somebody whispers into my ear* Yes, I always act like this...why do you ask??

Welcome once again, Bonofied U! :hug:

Bonochick said:
Another April...*sigh* It's all too confusing! I'm sorry, but I can only be friends with one April...you are going to have to change your name.

*stops as somebody whispers into my ear* Yes, I always act like this...why do you ask??

Welcome once again, Bonofied U! :hug:

LOL!! Yep. How many other April's are on this board? You could just call me April # ... hehehe ;) Kewl suggestions heheh :yes:

Again, thanks for the welcome! :hug: :cool:

LoL Bonochicky

For the record April, I joined this place in feb of last year and Bonochicky was one of the first to welcome me here. She is a natural at that!

So from a non-natural welcomer person (me) welcome aboard and thanks for choosing this place as your U2 fix.

See you around,
z

z edge said:
For the record April, I joined this place in feb of last year and Bonochicky was one of the first to welcome me here. She is a natural at that!

So from a non-natural welcomer person (me) welcome aboard and thanks for choosing this place as your U2 fix.

Wow, she seems nice -- thanks again, Bonochick! :)

Thanks for the welcome, I am honored :cool:

Sicy said:
Hi Aprilapril ! :wave:

I've seen you around in PLEBA.

Nice artwork! :yes:

Hi, Sicy! :wave:

Yeah, I remember you from there! How are ya? :)

Thanks! Glad you enjoy my 3d work! :)

daisybean said:

Your artwork is amazing....:cool:

I have perfected the stick figure....that is the extent of my ability :(

Hi! :) :wave:

Thanks, glad you like my work :) LOL -- well I think stick figures are kewl!:dance:

Hi! :wave: I remember seeing you in one of the other forums. I just checked out your artwork - wow! I thought your avatar was great, and then I saw the full-size version of it. :heart: :heart: :heart: You are very talented!

Last edited:
Bono's shades said:
Hi! :wave: I remember seeing you in one of the other forums. I just checked out your artwork - wow! I thought your avatar was great, and then I saw the full-size version of it. :heart: :heart: :heart: You are very talented!

Well, hi there! :wave:

Wow kewl, thanks for noticing! :) Also thank you for your kind comments about my work! I'm glad you enjoy it. As I really enjoy recreating Bono :love:

daisybean said:
Hi!

Your artwork is amazing....:cool:

I have perfected the stick figure....that is the extent of my ability :(

great stuff! I love how the band inspires us all in different ways!!

welcome & have a ball :D

Hi April! :hug:
Now a proper welcome post!:D
I've seen you already so often here, it seems as if I'd know you longer already!
Haaaaaaaave fun!:D

Oh and: You're taste in men, esp Bono is brilliant! :yes: :laugh:

oliveu2cm said:

great stuff! I love how the band inspires us all in different ways!!

welcome & have a ball :D

Thanks! Yeah, U2 are definitely inspiring! Thanks for the welcome! :)

FallingStar said:
Hi April! :hug:
Now a proper welcome post!:D
I've seen you already so often here, it seems as if I'd know you longer already!
Haaaaaaaave fun!:D

Oh and: You're taste in men, esp Bono is brilliant! :yes: :laugh:

Hi there! :) :hug:'s back!
Awww, thanks!! And thanks again hehe! It is fun here :D

And thanks a third time hehe :) What can I say -- I like men who like to put their all in what they do! :D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Welcome! My name is April as well, rare that there are two of us in one spot! lol :)

Enjoy the boards, it's a great place! Love the artwork, btw. :D

Wow, hehe! I had a hunch there is more than one April here ;) Yep hehe:ohmy:

Thanks, yeah! :) And thank you, I'm honored you like my work :)

Back
Top Bottom