Hi I'm Newish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: there are places that don't really get a lot of new posts quickly, i tend to look at when people posted in those forums (if they're even places i'd go into in the first palce)...

but i get lost and forget where certain things are posted, and forget where "just the bang and the clatter" is sometimes, so maybe you shouldn't listen to me

hi :wave:

Hey thanks everyone!!! I'm sure I'll get more used to it!!!

I will email u if I need help!

Cheers!

xxx

Hi, celia! :wave:

The best thing to do is see which forums you are most interested in, as different topics are discussed in each. Then you can concentrate more on just those areas and visit any others less often.

Hope you stick around! :)

I agree with Bonochick... if photos are you thing, check out PLEBA, if news, go to U2News. See your interests and then explore the other threads over time. It's how I take on this forum :)

Cool yeah!!! Thanks for the advice! That's what I shall do!!! I've found a few ones that I visit more than others so t's becoming easier now!!!

xxx

icon_welcome.gif

I get lost all the time! I usually just find a thread I know I've been active on, then click on "related threads" without really watching where I'm going. So I never remember where I've posted or if anyone has responded. *sigh* But I like it here so I come back for more.

BTW, I just noticed that I'm no longer "babyface"!!! YAY! Plus, the new title is very, very me! It makes me very happy and smiley!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom