Hi, I'm new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Hi everyone,

As the title says, I'm new, so I guess I should tell you a bit about myself. My name's Andre, and I live in Australia. I've liked U2 for quite a long time, but I really became a big fan late last year. I was disillusioned with the music the local radio station was playing, so I put on one of my two U2 CDs and realised I really liked their music, more than I realised. From then, I began acquiring their CDs, and now my friends think I'm obsessed. The only CDs I don't have are Wide Awake In America and Passengers, and I don't have any singles, but that's not through choice - if I had the money, I'd go out and buy them all straight away!

I guess that's about it for now.

-Andre

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm glad to hear there are other Aussies here! Any New Zealanders, at all? (I'm originally from NZ ... that might have something to do with why I particularly enjoy One Tree Hill!).

Hiya Andre. That's ok about you not having every single CD. Afterall, that gives yousomething to look for everytime you hit the music shops :wink:
:wave:
welcome.png
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom