hi!! i'm french....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
and i love U2!!!!! 'im looking for someone who lives in ireland, espescially in galway or dublin...because, i come frequently in these cities, so i would like to speak with someone when i go there..and next year, i wills tudy oin galway during 4years, and afeter, i will live in dublin all my life!!!

i met the band in july, in front of hanover studios...it was fantastic!!!! OMG!!! bono was so..aaaahhhhh!!and edge, he is so knid!!!! pppppfffffff!!!! i tremble just when i write it!!!!

Well, I don't live in Ireland, but I wanted to say hi! :wave:

You met the band?????????????

Don't talk to me, I'm jealous. :|

Okay, seriously, that's really cool. :) :D

Umm...what was I sayin'???

Welcome Frenchy! Just kidding, glad to have another new face around. I also love U2 although in a very heterosexual way....:eyebrow: lol....But look at me, been here one week and already 30 someting posts!!:lol:

yeah i met the band!!!! and it was so.... edge put his hand on my back!! and bono wanted to take me in his arms, but me, i just gave him my cover...if he touched me, i would fallen down, he understood that, and he looked at me so tender....edge is so kind...OMG

Welcome! Congrats on meeting the band!

You might want to look in the U2 Gatherings forum here on Interference - you can probably find an Irish citizen in there. :)

See you around! :wave:

miss-U2 said:
yeah i met the band!!!! and it was so.... edge put his hand on my back!! and bono wanted to take me in his arms, but me, i just gave him my cover...if he touched me, i would fallen down, he understood that, and he looked at me so tender....edge is so kind...OMG
:shocked: Can you tell me more about that? :drool: I want to hear it all!

Welcome. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom