Hi from TranceEnding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TranceEnding

Refugee
Well, hello there everyone :wave:

I've been here for a little while now, but I thought I would introduce myself properly! I must admit, this place is becoming very addictive!!

Right now, I am hugely excited about U2s upcoming tour (only 107 days to go now until they're in Melbourne, haha!) Not that I'm counting or anything :angel: ..... But anyhooo .. it's been far too long between U2s gigs for me (gasp!!! 13 years, can you believe?!?!) With that in mind, I have a sneaking suspicion that there will be lots of:

:hyper: :hyper: :dancing: :dancing: :rockon: :rockon: :combust: and maybe some :sad: (tears of joy that is!!)

to make up for lost time!!

I reminded myself again today that I find it totally amazing that half .. or even most .. of my nearest and dearest friends, both here in Australia and scattered around this world, would have never been mine, had it not been for our initial passion and dedication for U2! I wish that someday I will have the opportunity to meet the guys to tell them so and to thank them for their beautiful gift, and their music of course!!

20-odd years later, it would be wonderful to make some new pals here! That would be great!!!

Lots of good wishes and blessings

-Melissa

Welcome Melissa :wave:

I'll be at the Melbourne shows too - sure there will be a gathering somewhere :yes: :dancing:

blueeyedgirl said:
Now we may have spoken about the place before :wink: but may I welcome you again :wave:

Hiya blueeyedgirl :wave: !!!

ooooh .. did I tell you, my friend & I are hatching an evil plan to go to see U2 in Adelaide as well?!?! :huh: haha!

Hey, thanks everyone for replying too :wink: So enjoying myself here!

Cheers ;)

You sound like a lot of fun! Glad you're here, Melissa! :happy:

SunBloc said:
You sound like a lot of fun! Glad you're here, Melissa! :happy:

Hey, thanks SunBloc! :wink: I try my best!! There's just so many exciting things going on at the moment for me .. I haven't been this hyper for a while!! :hyper:

TranceEnding said:
Hiya blueeyedgirl :wave: !!!

ooooh .. did I tell you, my friend & I are hatching an evil plan to go to see U2 in Adelaide as well?!?! :huh: haha!

We can spend many a happy hour chatting about MWP, as you do at a U2 gig! :D

blueeyedgirl said:

We can spend many a happy hour chatting about MWP, as you do at a U2 gig! :D

ooooooh! :heart: Maaarty .. -sigh!- :hyper:

Hey, you've just given me another good reason to come over to Adelaide, haha!!

Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom