Hi from the UK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

infinitygirl

The Fly
Hi Everyone, i joined a couple of weeks ago but this is the first time i've really had a chance to sit down and look at more than a few threads! I'm from Cumbria, England. I've always liked U2 but it's been my friend's influence over the past 3 years or so that has made me fall in love with them and come to the conclusion that they actually are THE best band in the world ever!! (He is a MASSIVE fan ;o) Aint ya hun?! Hehe!)

Loving the new album. . . i think my fave track is Moment of Surrender, but what it is 'closely followed by' changes on a daily basis! Magnificent, Crazy, NLOTH, Breathe all up there atm!

Hopefully will be getting tickets for the tour tomorrow and am sooooo excited but i still havent decided where to try for Dublin or Glasgow?! Help!

xxx

Hi. I'm Laura and I live in New Jersey. :wave:

I got Dublin night 2 because it is my b-day.

:wave: Hello! I'm Karen from San Diego California in the states. I've been to Cumbria! 2007 trip to Ireland, Scotland, Wales & Scotland! Beautiful country there. :up: So did you decide to see U2 in Dublin or Glasgow?

Thanks for the Welcomes!!! I got my tickets for Dublin today!!

Laura - I got Night 2 as well!! Hope you have a fabulous birthday!!

Hey All!!
I got tickets for Glasgow yesterday (seated) as well as my GA Dublin 2 ones so I am Very Excited!!! This will be my first & second time at seeing them live!!

Back
Top Bottom