Hi from the Isle of Man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Merlot Goddess

The Fly
Hi,

It's a little while since I've been into the band in a big way, but I thought it's about time I returned to the fold as it's been far too long.

I'm 33, married to a non fan (shock, horror) and have a 2 year old daughter who keeps me on my toes. Got quite a lot on my plate at the moment, so getting back into the band will be a great distraction!

If you're into the idea of an email pal or would just like a chin wag, give me a shout. If you happen to like Duran Duran as well... :D ... well so much the better.

Love Merlot x

Re: Re: Hi from the Isle of Man

TheQuiet1 said:
:wave: Hello!

I bet she does! :cute: Bless! (you can tell I don't have kids can't you?lol.)

Hiya!!

I think you've more sanity than me! ;) To be fair, little'un has been a perfect :angel: today!

Hi!!!!! :D :happy:

Are you a bit into Johnny Depp Bonochick?! He was over on the IOM filming not that long ago (didn't see him in the flesh though sadly)

Hiya Lara Mullen... Northern Ireland rules. The first time I went to a night club was in Belfast. Can't remember the name of it though (D'oh)

:wink: hi, welcome merlot!! Oh, but getting into This band tends to stay with you!!
:yes: :sexywink: i know, i have loved this band since 1981! and in love with Bono the Man, forever!:bono: :heart: :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the :heart: 4 :bono: . I think people around me thought I was crazy at some times when I was in my teens. It's nice to feel young again though (I'm not exactly old at 33, but it's nice to feel like a teen again!)

Hello, hello everyone!

Moomoo! It's great that there's another IOM dweller in here. I've not seen anyone over here in a U2 T apart from hubby (unfortunately).

Back
Top Bottom