Hi from sunny South Wales, UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kevrees

Babyface
- all, i have only just discovered this site after my wife got me u218 cd for christmas and i decided to dig out some old vhs recordings of shows i have and, arghh, the tapes have basically seen better days so i ordered the dvd's of Zoo tv, greatest hits 1990 - 2000 and rattle and hum. Sadly, there does not seem to be an official popmart live dvd release (please correct me and point me in the right direction if i am wrong) which, i know a lot of long-term u2 fans were not too fond of (personally, zooropa, achtung baby and pop are 3 of my all time favourite albums - please dont flame me for this, i do like a fair bit of their older stuff as well, especially desire and when love comes to town off rattle & hum).
Anyway, im 33 (34 on new years day), married with 2 great kids (my 6 year old daughter loves vertigo and elevation) and was looking for some other live dvd's of the band that are not on official release (especially pro-shot zoo tv, popmart and elevation tour shows) as i saw them in Cardiff for the zoo tv tour back in 1992 i think, and also saw them in wembley stadium in august 1997 and last year again in Cardiff again. Every show was awesome and im looking forward to seeing them again and hoping they are going to be around for a little while longer so when my children are a little older i can take them along to see one of the best live shows ever.
Sorry, i have a terrible habit of rabbiting on (as you've probably noticed, lol).
Im going to have a trawl through the other threads in the forum to see where i could possibly get hold of some live concert dvd's of the band doing what they do best, blowing fans away with their live shows, unfortunately, the only concert dvd's i have to offer in exchange are from 80's hair band Motley Crue but fingers crossed there are some awesome members here who could do some b&p's etc.
Nice to meet you all and look forward to becoming a member in this community, Kev

:wave: Hello!

kevrees said:
personally, zooropa, achtung baby and pop are 3 of my all time favourite albums - please dont flame me for this

:laugh: Don't worry most people on this site seem to adore all those albums (you'd be more likely to get flamed for saying you don't like them! :wink: ).

Welcome to the forum!

Back
Top Bottom