Hi from Phoenix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iLoveElephants

Babyface
Hello from Phoenix, AZ. My name is Anissa, but my friends call me Ani. I have been lurking on this site for a few months and I have to say, you guys make me laugh every day. There is a great group of people here.

Like all of you, I love U2. I can't get enough. I am in awe at Bono, and I love his wife, Ali, and I currently have a mad crush on the Edge. :love:

I've loved U2 for many years... I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Ani

Hi Ani,
I'm new here too, I was just in Toucsan over summer break to visit my g-parents, and while there travelled to pheonix. It's wonderful! The people there are so nice!!!:applaud:

Thanks for the warm feedback, everyone. It's funny that so many of you liked visiting Phoenix... I would rather live just about anywhere else! LOL It's a great place to visit, but I'm not real crazy about living here. Sedona is beautiful, Doozer. Kind of expensive to live there, but worth it if you can afford it.

Some things about me:
I love elephants. I'm an avid supporter of the Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee.

I'm a runner. I currently run 8 miles a day, about 3 - 4 days a week. But I'm training for a marathon in January, so my mileage builds every week.

I love U2! :yes: They are my favorite band; I can't get enough of them. I actually have to force myself to listen to other music so I don't get sick of our boys. lol

That's me in a very small nutshell. I hope to learn more about all of you, too.

Ani

hi ani! :wave:

you can live here, there's a house for sale, WITH AN INDOOR POOL!

who doesn't love those elefants?

i like you already!

Hi Ani, I am so glad there are others who listen to U2 almost exclusively....my husband thinks I am completely obsessed and he is right! The more I listen the more I enjoy! (my husband is now a huge fan as well).

I am new here too and find this forum very interesting, and as I suspected, U2 fans are a great group of people!

Hi Ani! :wave:

I'm actually moving to Phoenix this weekend!!!! I'm taking a break from packing right now! My roommate was asking me if there were any interferencers in Phoenix, and I said I didn't think so...but now there will be at least two! :wink:

HeartlandGirl

Hi, HeartlandGirl, where are you moving from? What brings you to Phoenix?

Good luck with the move, and if you want to meet for coffee, let me know. :yes: It would be fun.

Ani

I'm moving from Oklahoma--I've accepted a new job as a Latin and English teacher at a school there.

I would love to get together once I get settled in. :) I don't know anyone at all in the entire state of Arizona (!) so it would be nice to make a new friend...and friends who like U2 are even better! :wink:

I'll e-mail you once I get out there. :wave:

P.S. My real name is Jennifer, by the way, which would be important for you to know if I send any e-mails! :p

Last edited:
Oklahoma is a beautiful state. Are you sure you want to live in Phoenix? LOL

Yes, please get in touch with me once you get settled in. Good luck this weekend, and drive carefully!

Ani

:wave:

I'm here! Still unpacking and trying to get things settled before work starts Monday, but I made it. I'm the kind of person who always feels cold, so I've been enjoying the heat so far. :)

Back
Top Bottom