Hi from Pennsylvania

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

winrus

The Fly
Hi Everyone,
I found this site a week ago, sure glad I did....It's great to see there are plenty of U2 fans like myself out there! Seen them live a few times. Liked them since I was 10... My dad is who inspired me with them..I have him to thank. I just attended the philly 2 show. Had a great time. Hope to see them in the fall.
Well wanted to take the time to say HELLO! Have a good one!

Last edited:
Hi Tiny dancer and Miro
I live just outside the pocono's. Its nice of you to say Hi.
I'm just learning to navigate around, there is alot on this site. Very addicting!

Last edited:
Yeah,
I can't believe how addicting this site is, I catch myself on any free given moment logging in and surfing around. I'm enjoying all the interesting conversation. Its pretty cool to see how diverse the opinion's are and, how so many have alot in common. Quite cool!
I feel like to much of a newbie (as they say) to create a thread. BUT I'm having a great time getting to know some of you.

I've come to the right spot, you guys and gals are some of the nicest people around. I wish I knew of this spot a long time ago!
As is said "WHO KNOWS WHERE THE WIND WILL TAKE YOU"!:shrug:

I just wanted to thank you all for letting me join your home.....I don't get to see my friends very often anymore, and making friends like you is important to me... It's great to come to this site and be able to converse with you all!
I hope to stay around for awhile!:)

MacPhistoPT said:
:wave: Welcome, I hope you have a good time here

Hey thanks for the welcome! Sorry it took me so long to respond,

I just got back from a little, long awaited vacation....but I'm glad

to be back, I missed this place....

Back
Top Bottom