Hi From NJ!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2FAN2300

Babyface
Hey all I'm Nick and I have been reading posts on Interference for quite some time now and thought this was a good time to jump in with the new album and all. I am only 18 and when I was 10 I heard All That You Can't Leave Behind. Since then I have been an obsessive U2 fan and cannot wait until this upcoming tour, especially since rumor has it that they will play at Giants Stadium, which is in my native state. I have seen them once, on the Vertigo tour at MSG, and it was the best concert I will EVER go to. My favorite song is either New York/Kite/Who's gonna ride your wild horses (very different songs i know lol), I can never choose. I also plan on seeing the boys one time this upcoming week with all this crazy special gig and GMA stuff going on. Nice to meet you all! :wave:

Hi. :wave: I'm Laura, 28, and I live in Jersey as well. I live right outside of Philly. I have been to a lot of U2 shows over the last 12 years.

Hi Nick & welcome aboard from Maggie near Pittsburgh ,PA.:wave: When I was younger, my family and I spent all our summers at the Jersey shore, at Long Beach Island. Boy, do I miss those days.

Back
Top Bottom