Hi from New York City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CazzaNYC

Babyface
I have been a U2 fan on some level for as long as I can remember, but not until the last two albums have I really gotten into them. Saw my frist concert at MSG on Monday 10/10, met Bono before the show, AND got into the Ellipse. I don't think I can go to another show after that because it's bound to be a let down!

A little about me - I am a teacher, living in Queens, enjoying my job but sometimes longing for a change. I love traveling and have lived in London, England for a spell. If I were rich I would travel and write... and try to hook up with Adam, who after looking at him from the front row all night watching him smile and wink at me, is decidedly very very hot. :sexywink:

Hello and welcome CazzaNYC to the forum. Glad to have you with us. My brother and his wife live on Long Island in a town called Baldwin. I have been to your fair City many many times. :wave:

Hi and welcome!:wave:

That certainly is a concert experience that will be difficult to top!:wink:

Coucou06.gif
Hello and welcome! But do not break the server! hehe:wink:

I went to the 10/10 show. Front row of the ellipse, 1st U2 concert ever. I am still euphoric!

CazzaNYC said:
I have been a U2 fan on some level for as long as I can remember, but not until the last two albums have I really gotten into them. Saw my frist concert at MSG on Monday 10/10, met Bono before the show, AND got into the Ellipse. I don't think I can go to another show after that because it's bound to be a let down!

A little about me - I am a teacher, living in Queens, enjoying my job but sometimes longing for a change. I love traveling and have lived in London, England for a spell. If I were rich I would travel and write... and try to hook up with Adam, who after looking at him from the front row all night watching him smile and wink at me, is decidedly very very hot. :sexywink:

Welcome CazzaNYC! Wish I'll see your city one day!

Thanks for sharing your story... I am so happy of hearing you had a GREAT concert!|

See you around

Back
Top Bottom