Hi from Melbourne, Australia!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ravenette

The Fly
Wow! What a day to join the Interference forum - when Vertigo is officially released!

My real name's Michelle. I'm a 26 year old female and have been a U2 fan since 1995.
I'm particularly into U2's 80's era - any other 'old skool' fans here?!?

Look forward to chatting with you on all things "U2".

See you!

Mish. :hyper:

hi michelle, :wave:
welcome i am a newbie too, also i am partial to the joshua tree and rattle and hum but i loved ayclb and from what i've heard thusfar think i will love bomb as well.

Hi mish, I am 26 and from Melbourne too. Also new to the forum and still getting a feel for my way 'round. Enjoying every bit of interferece so far!!! Hope to see ya front row at the concert next year!!!

hi mich, im sharryn, 34 from sale. ive been a fan since 1980. the 80s era was great escpecially the experimantal guitaring on the unforgettable fire album. hopefully i can make it to the concert next year, but its a bit hard with a 3 year old daughter, as she wants to go with me.

Thanx guys, nice to hear from you all! Aren't U2 fans a nice bunch of people!!

:yes:

@ Tinaag - I am weaving my way around this forum....so much to see! How long have you been a fan?

@ crystal4470 - that's so cute that your 3 year old is a little U2 fan!!

Hello again!:wave: I've been a U2 fan since I was taken to the zoo concert in Melbourne, I was so blown away by it all and have been a fanatic since. Already started saving for the tour next year, and will go to all the concerts possible in Mel and Syd!!!

@ crystal4470 - The Larry girls! I used to be a Larry girl too when I first got into them, but then Bono stole my heart!

@ Tinaag - I'd better start saving too.....problem is I'm not very good at it!

@ Bono_man2002 - you're VERY good-looking if your avatar is anything to go by!! Hahaha.....:wink:

Back
Top Bottom