Hi from Maryland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irishdove

The Fly
Hi! My name is Lisa. I am in my forties, but I just 'got into' U2 a year ago. A friend on my job in 1982 (whoa!) tried to get me into them, but I wasn't interested back then. I always heard them on the radio and said I was a fan, but not until last year was it true. Better late than never! Hopefully, I'll be going to my FIRST CONCERT in Philly in October! Hope I live through it and not have a heart attack!

Welcome to the board Lisa. Glad to have you as part of the community. You missed a lot of great hears but so be it. Been to the Mellon Center or whatever its called now. Good place to see a show. You will have a blast. Dont forget to post your review afterwards.

Hi Lisa and welcome to Interference. I am in my 40's also and a long time fan. By the way what part of Maryland are you from? I have a nephew who lives in Parkville, just right outside of Baltimore.

Irishteen said:
Hey, sorry I can't post back right away, I have to use a library computer until I get my own. I am in Baltimore. I meant to answer to tiny dancer, I'm still getting used to this!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom