hi from cork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lego fireman

Babyface
hi, i'm new to the site and i love it. i'm emmett. 24, from cork city ireland. seen u2 about ten times now, and i was lucky enough to meet bono and edge last year in dublin at an art exhibition.

there are lots more great irish acts out there you guys should check out, such as Damien Rice (i have a fan site at EskimoFriends.com), Bell X1, The Frames, Emmett Tinley, Mark Geary, Gemma Hayes, Mundy, Nina Hynes, Paddy Casey, Jerry Fish...

thanks.

emmett - legofireman@yahoo.ie

yeah guggi's one. had such a great night and it was a dream come true to meet bono and edge and have my photo taken with them!!

lego fireman said:
yeah guggi's one. had such a great night and it was a dream come true to meet bono and edge and have my photo taken with them!!

Mmmm...Are you this emmet by any chance?

if you are, cool pic! Ypu achieved what I didn't1 :huh: :lol:

And if not, sorry to bother you! :wave:

*edited by Sicy to remove picture

spooky... i am. i'm all confused now... do i know you? and can you take down that photo again? thanks!

:lmao: That's AWESOME!

Everyboyd who actually made it to meet U2 is known amongst PLEBA girls! :lol:

Cillian Murphy is from Cork and he is really really Yummy.

Welcome although I am super newe here so maybe I shouldn't be welcoming people.

lego fireman said:
spooky... i am. i'm all confused now... do i know you? and can you take down that photo again? thanks!

Hi emmet...Sorry about the post... I didn't knwo you weren't up for posting personal pics. I've contacted the forum administrator and asked him to remove the post. :wave:

Ad no, I don't know you. One night I was surfing the net, looking for pics of Ali, and came across yours. end of the story. :)

Hope you are not mad at me!
:wave:

lego fireman said:

I've taken the pic down, but I've just got to say... whenever a fan takes a picture with the band or Ali, or any of them, expect to see it floating around on the web. People dont have to necessarily know you to have come across the picture ... ;)

Welcome to the board - enjoy your stay :wave:

Back
Top Bottom