Hi from Canada!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OneLoveOneLife

Babyface
Hey!

So yeah, I'm from Canada and French is my first language, so sorry if I make English mistakes.
I'm one of the youngest people here I think (15), so I don't know U2 since a lot of years just like all of you but I'm glad I discovered them early in my life so their music will be there for me all my life through. :)

The only other band I love as much as U2 is Pink Floyd.

Also, I play three instruments : the piano, the classical guitar & the electric guitar. The electric guitar is my favorite instrument to play and I am the proud owner of a beautiful Fender Stratocaster!!!

Bienvenue!

I'm in Toronto, originally from Halifax.

Sounds like you have great taste in music. There is a Pink Floyd thread where we have ongoing discussion about the band (although there haven't been any posts in a couple weeks) here: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f221/pink-floyd-thread-177045.html

Feel free to join in! Sounds like you have a nice guitar too, mine is a cheapo Strat copy. We also have a forum for talking about guitars here: Even Better Than The Real Thing ?? - U2 Feedback

Welcome - Ive been coming here to Interference longer then youve been alive but it is always awesome to see new fans :)

Back
Top Bottom