Hi From Calgary!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mitcher16

The Fly
Hi everyone,
well first I must say that this messgae borad is awesome. I have been reading it for some time and the information on it and the people who use it are fantastic. So I thought I should finally sign up.
Well I have huge news to share!
My dream has come true in that I am finally going to Irlenad to see U2 in concert. I won a contest through a radio station here in Calgary and the grnad prize was a trip for 2 to Ireland next summer. Because the tour dates are not releades yet I don't have all the details but I just can't believe it had happened to me. I have not won anything before and this my number one thing to do before I die...ha ha...Amazing to have a dream come true.
Anyways I am a huge fan just like the rest of you and looing forward to all the upcoming exciting events with U2!!
Kyle

:wink: YAH!!! yes-alright Kyle! That Would be Thee dream come true-'eh?/ So welcome abroad!! Hey-..if you are using that Other ticket..hee-lol! just had to try! :wink:

I would love to take a fellow U2 fanatic however I just recently got enaged and I am trying to turn my fiancee into a die hard fan so I had better take her...ha ha...
I think after she see's them in Ireland she will be a huge fan.
If by some chance it comes with a third ticket, you're in! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom