HI from AUSTRIA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spiaggia

Babyface
Hi everybody!!

my name is susie and i come from austria!
i´m a very dedicated fan since i first saw the beautiful day video!
and now i can´t stop it!! :love:

like most of the young women in this forum, i´m a "little" bit obsessed with the lads.. i mostly like 90´s bono, 00´s edge...and phew...oh.my.god. the "new" larry...wow...and adam´s a hottie too!
they are SEX on 8 legs :drool:

i´ve been to my first U2 show only a couple of weeks ago, in milan...and it was stunning to finally see them live!! i even shook bono´s hand :hyper:

so i´m looking forward so get to know some of you!

SUSIE

Oh thanks for the warm welcome here :cute:
and of course, i´m not only obsessed with the four irish boys,
i am for sure in love with their music!
so thanks everyone, i think i´m gonna spend a lot of my time
here!

i´m happy to meet other fans around the world who understand me :wink:

cheers

Hi Susie! GREAT to see another Austrian fan here on these boards. :D

Believe me, it's a great place to be, especially now in these exciting days.

I have been to both Milan shows, too, and to a couple of others this summer, it's such an awsome experience seing the boys live. I just got back from Zagreb, we had such an amazing time.

Welcome and have fun :wave:

Hi Susie! GREAT to see another Austrian fan here on these boards. :D

Believe me, it's a great place to be, especially now in these exciting days.

I have been to both Milan shows, too, and to a couple of others this summer, it's such an awsome experience seing the boys live. I just got back from Zagreb, we had such an amazing time.

Welcome and have fun :wave:

Hi there!!

Wow, i´m getting jealous...everyone´s going to so many u2 shows this summer...except me :sad:

But, at least, i will always have milano :D
I really hope they come back to europe next summer, maybe munich or zurich and of course vienna!! Then i will be there for sure!
Yeah I´m very very glad to live in Austria these days...Vorarlberg is such a beautiful place to live! At the moment there is the bregenz festival and i so LOVE the atmosphere having all those musicians, singers and artists in town!

I just read your personal details...sounds awesome! I like creative minds!

Have a great day!

SUSIE

:wave:

Yes, U2 should definitely come to Austria next year. They will play all the cities they didn't play in this year including Rome, Munich, Vienna ... probably somewhere in Switzerland, too. I'm so sad the tour is over for me, it's really addictive. I wish I could see a couple of more concerts.

I love Vorarlberg. I live in Vienna, but I've been there many times. I love the swimming festival stage. The scene is always so beautiful.

And yes, Milan was CRAZY. Good to hear you still managed to come close enough to Bono without being squashed. Italian fans rock. These were the best shows of the tour.

Back
Top Bottom