Hi from Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fly72

Babyface
Well, I jumped on the U2 bandwagon in 87. Been there ever since. Looking forward to being part of a community with a similar passion.

Hi!! :wave: Same passion and obsession! I can't begin a day, i can't end a day without listening to a U2 song that comes to my mind. I discovered them many years ago but I don't think I could have the chance to see them in a concert... But I keep dreaming. I'm from Romania, another part of the earth, but WE STARING AT THE SAME SUN!!!:heart:

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Zet, I hope you get to see them one day. I have been lucky enough to see them 4 times here. The best concerts I have ever seen.

Thanks, Fly72, I try to keep hoping......:hmm: You are not lucky, that's God blessed!!!!:heart: I'm so curious to know when were the concerts. Please, tell me about it! :hyper: I have a 13 old son and he thinks he's got an addicted mum. I try to make him a U2 fan, because it's the best music and the lyrics are amazing! Did you get anything from the concerts? What is your most extaordinary memory?:wave:

I'm so curious to know when were the concerts. Did you get anything from the concerts? What is your most extaordinary memory?
I saw the Love Tour in 89, ZooTV in 93, PopMart 98 and Vertigo in 06.

I have a program and shirt from all but my favourite thing was the zootv lighter.

Most extraordinary moment? That is really tough. There are so many. Hearing "With or Without you" live for the first time I guess.

Can I cry????:drool: Can I tear my hair????:hyper: Can I stay 4ever at home and envy u?!!! WOOOWWW ! I'm glad u are still alive after seeing them in 4 concerts !!! In 2000 I saw in an English text book (for 14 years pupils) a lesson about U2 in Zooropa. It was absolutely interesting, but U2 has never had a concert here, there were littlle info about them, and it wasn't well known in my forgetten country. I imagine it was something more than great!

I saw on Youtube, in a concert in Boston, singing With or Without you, when Bono took a girl on the stage. Those moments, lying on the stage with her and singing, is breathtaking :heart:. I wish... who wouldn't....?
Can u send me your programs and shirt :hyper:??? Of course, it's a joke :wave:!!!
I hope I didn't post it twice, if I did, sorry, there was a problem:shifty:.

Back
Top Bottom