Hi everyone, from vancouver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bigfans

The Fly
hey everyone here... big fan of u2.. anyone from vancouver here too?? going to the concert in apr?? :wink:

Last edited:
Hi!! :wave:
I'm from Vancouver too!! Definately going to try to score tickets to the April concert!! I'm so excited! :hyper:

I'm a pretty new U2 fan so this would be my first concert! :D

BonoU2Vox said:

sorry buddy........after two trips "into the heart" last tour there's no way I'm giving up my word. good luck though:bono:

actually the code is same for everybody... i had the shania twain and a couple of artists presale code and they were all the same.. so doesn't matter... plsssss.. i want it.. :wink: :wink: :wink: if u don't believe me, can u give to me after u bought ur tix??

i've seen people posting presale code on ebay before... i'm willing to pay... :wave:

Last edited:
I am from vancouver too i am super excited I got 2 GA tickets one for my gf and one for me! In popmart and in elevation i always got stock with nosebleed tickets but this time around i actualy got floor! i always dreamed of that! One super excited guy here!

See ya in Van!

dabiggestu2fan said:
I am from vancouver too i am super excited I got 2 GA tickets one for my gf and one for me! In popmart and in elevation i always got stock with nosebleed tickets but this time around i actualy got floor! i always dreamed of that! One super excited guy here!

See ya in Van!

i can't get tix till sat.. can i get the code too.. hehe.. :drool:

Welcome. A few of us are going to Vancouver at the end of April - even if we don't get tickets. Where there's a will there's a way. I've gotten into several U2 shows over the years with NO TICKET!!! It CAN happen.

Back
Top Bottom