Hi everyone !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Don't Panic

Babyface
Thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Milos, and I'm 17. I come from Serbia & Montenegro (ex-Yugoslavia). I've been a U2 fan a long while now. My favorite U2 album is The Unforgettable Fire. Can't wait for the new one. Really looking forward to it. I love Vertigo ! :up: This is my first time here and it seems like it's going to be a lot of fun! I've been visiting this place for a long time, but only registered yesterday. So here I am. Really glad to be here, and hope to talk with you soon. Just wanted to say hello to everyone here.

Looking forward to being a member of Interference! :wave:

welcome to interference - i hope u like it here
incidentally if ur names a reference to the book hitchikers guide to the galaxy - thats a cool trilogy (in 5 parts)

withnailandi said:
incidentally if ur names a reference to the book hitchikers guide to the galaxy - thats a cool trilogy (in 5 parts)

I thought it was a reference to a Coldplay tune
I have just started reading the hitchhikers guide...I fell asleep reading the first page last night so I don't have anything to say about it yet :D

Welcome :wave:

withnailandi said:

Yes, it is a reference to hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. Fantastic book ! But I do like that coldplay song too. :wink:

lol carry on reading lara - will be worth it in the end - altho it is quite surreal - but i like that style of writing - its gloriously funny

welcome oncemore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom