Hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ALPE

Babyface
Hello everyone at interference, my name is ALPE, (real:Michael Alpe) i'm from Derbyshire in England, i am 17 years old and have been U2 fan for many years now, i first heard U2 when i was listening to my dads albums in his car, about 10/12 years ago and have always been inspired by the music, it was not until i was about 14/15 when i got my first job that i really started listening to U2 proper, i bought their albums spent hours and hours searching the net for info and anything i could find really.
My favourite album has to be a toss between AB and JT but i really got into war a lot as my tastes changed.
I have only signed up for a month until i next get paid then i shall sign up for the year and can't wait to talk, chat, meet u guys and share experiences etc.. particually some of the meeting the band stories have been very touching especially dave's story about mary:sad: . Anyways i just wanted to introduce myself and break the ice and hope to chat with you soon, Take care, ALPE:D

Cheers dudes!

Its great to feel welcome thanks a lot, do i have to be subscribed 4 a year 2 b classed as a premium member?
cheers

You will be classified as a Premium Member for as long as you have your premium membership purchased for.

Back
Top Bottom