HI everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nielsgov

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
:wave:
I've finally registered myself after following the forum a few months. My name is Niels, I'm 14 years old and I live in Belguim near Antwerp.
I'm a U2-fan since my dad bought ATYCLB in 2000 or 2001 (I was 6 years old!:cute:). I also went to the Vertigo show in Brussels with my dad. But then I started losing interest in U2 because of the long break.
But about a month before NLOTH came out my love for U2 came back and since then I'm a huge fan. The last few months I have been listening to all the U2-albums (I still haven't heard Rattle and Hum) and my favourite is Achtung Baby!
Other artists that I really like are Radiohead, Bloc Party, Coldplay (yes I know:reject:)...
I'm also huge sprotsfan (cycling, football,tennis...).

Welcome! :wave: I became a fan when I bought my first U2 album ATYCLB as well (but I was 12 at the time :wink: ). My favorite album is AB too. See you around the forum!

Welcome to Interference! :wave:

I'm 16... we're starting to get a good number of teens on this site!

:wave:
I've finally registered myself after following the forum a few months. My name is Niels, I'm 14 years old and I live in Belguim near Antwerp.
I'm a U2-fan since my dad bought ATYCLB in 2000 or 2001 (I was 6 years old!:cute:). I also went to the Vertigo show in Brussels with my dad. But then I started losing interest in U2 because of the long break.
But about a month before NLOTH came out my love for U2 came back and since then I'm a huge fan. The last few months I have been listening to all the U2-albums (I still haven't heard Rattle and Hum) and my favourite is Achtung Baby!
Other artists that I really like are Radiohead, Bloc Party, Coldplay (yes I know:reject:)...
I'm also huge sprotsfan (cycling, football,tennis...).

:cute: Welcome and I feel old.

Back
Top Bottom