Hi everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeyJB

Refugee
Hello everyone, my name is Mikey, im 19 from the UK. Interference has been my first port of call for U2 news for some time now so I thought its about time I actually signed up!

Have been listening to U2 since as long as I can remember, watching a video of the ZooTV Sydney show when I was 12 blew my mind and made me decide I wanted to join a band as a singer, learn to play the guitar and generally make music - both listening to and playing - my main passion.

I have yet to see U2 live since on the Vertigo tour the dates clashed with my GCSE exams and only being 16, I couldn't persuade my parents! So you could say I have huge hopes for 2009 tour :hyper:

I love many other bands and types of music, however, U2 are my obsession - I must have amassed pretty much every recording they've created, books, DVDs, etc, as I know lots of you have too!!

Thanks xx

I have yet to see U2 live since on the Vertigo tour the dates clashed with my GCSE exams and only being 16, I couldn't persuade my parents! So you could say I have huge hopes for 2009 tour :hyper:

Hello & Welcome Mikey :wave:

I know that disappointment only too well, i was doing my O'Levels/GCSE exams during The Joshua Tree Tour and i wasn't allowed to go :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom