HI everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

egyptluvr

War Child
I have been looking around for a month or so, and have never posted to anything, thought that I would finally jump in and say something! HI ALL!
I am a HUGE fan, and have been since the middle 80's. Everyone around me is sick of my U2 ranting all the time. So it is nice to go someplace where there are others like myself!!
I have yet to see the best band in the world in concert, and will be seeing them in Boston on 5/24. I can't wait!!
Hi all! Glad to be here!

Egyptluvr

'I want Bono for president'

Welcome and congrats on getting to see them! I've seen them 3 times and let me tell you they are WELL worth the money :yes:

I'm going to the Glasgow show on June 21st - :rockon:

Thanks lauren! Good to be here!

I actually live in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Ever been? I have not yet, it's a place I have to go to before my time is up, fer sure.

Yes, I went to Egypt last year. Cairo and Luxor. I LOVED IT!!!!! I really hope to go back someday; I could even see myself living there for awhile. :drool:

Thanks Susan!

I am taking off work for over a week to see the East coast and planning the trip around the concert!! I can't wait, I am afraid that I might pass out before I even get to see them!

WOW - That would be so awesome! Cairo and Luxor - lucky you!

One day! It's nice to hear some good things about it, most people I talk to don't have much good to say.

Well, you simply must go. The airfare is the most expensive, but once you get there everything is extremely cheap.

The people are very friendly and tolerant. We had absolutely no problems. In fact, they bent over backwards to help us. Tourism is very important to them and they want you to have a good experience. :up:

That is interesting; everyone I went with came back with tons of good things to say and I have never talked to anyone who has said otherwise.

Good to know, awesome that they are so cool to tourists. Very helpful info -
Just goes to show you can't believe what they all say! I never would have let that deter me from going though. Maybe a holiday next year.

I'd :heart: to go there too, actually.

Going there really appeals to me plus my mum's dying to go there, she's always going about all the history of the phaoros (spelt correct?) and everything else plus the camels seem important to her!! :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:

HaHa - everything plus the camels :lol:

Even if I have to go by myself, I'll go - the history is so intersting, it is SO amazing that there are still things around that have been there for ages...its awesome

Yes, don't let going by yourself stop you. I travelled by myself around Europe and a bit of Africa thus far, and have found these experiences to be the most incredible. :up:

Back
Top Bottom