Hi everybody....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

singleminute

The Fly
Hi, Im from the Uk - stoke on trent to be precise, i got into U2 about 12 years ago. My name is Nath and im 20 and even after all this of time i still cant wait for the next album/single to come out...apart from that i've just finished a HND in music performance, and hopefully i might get a proper band together soon (i compose all of my own mine stuff which is great in a recording studio but i'd look a bit funny playing live on my own!!)..i guess my style could be described as U2 meets the chili peppers.some tracks lean more one way than the other.by the way if anyone is interested in listening to any tracks drop me line..either email nathan.goodwin@ntlworld.com or I.M. me on singleminute_uk which is my yahoo name...
Anyway hope to hear from you soon.
:wave:

Hi :wave:

Stick around and there's a slight chance the rumors could keep you entertained 'till the new album's officially released!!!!!

who am i kidding?.....I can't wait either

Hi Nath, what instrument would you be playing in your band? Good luck in your ambitions
welcome.png

so you've liked u2 since you were 8? sweeet. most people would kill for music taste that good at an early age :D

hi all and thanks for the welcome!!!

musical instruments that i play,
bass
guitar
keyboard
drums
voice ( some days are better than others, depending on the previous night...)

the band i made up is just a name, basically i'm a soloist but if i said that straight out then most people think of a soloist sound. where my songs sound like a band...

:p

Back
Top Bottom