hi :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah_U27

The Fly
~~~hi, just want to introduce myself~~~ I've liked U2 lots, have most of their cd's x-cept October and 80's greatest hits, hope to enjoy it here, at Interference. I am a stay-at-home mommy, a pretty wife and I try to stare at the sun as much as possible, because there's an insect in my ear, if I scratch it won't disappear and I really don't like what that scratching brings. Yeah. BOOM CHA BOOM CHA DISCOTHEQUE I used to work for the developmentally disabled, I worked at White Castle, once, worked for WEST PUBLISHING (major legal publisher in the west) great company, btw. I like to work in offices, l love offices and have my own office, I like computers, writing, studying, books and the bible. I like Bono, but I do not have any cool sunglasses. I have a habit of losing my sunglasses. I'm a youth sponsor in my church and I still look pretty young, about 20 according to one girl!!!!! yay!!!!!wonder how long this is gonna last? :no:
cya

I hate offices, it would made me feel like a prisoner. that is why i work at a company thats make nature gardens and parks. Not for cars :). The biggest is about 5 hectare ( is this 5 acre ? ) and the smallest is a grave.

O, i almost forget to welcome you,.....WELCOME.:wave:

Hi, thanks for your welcome!
Hi Rono :)
Gardening is nice work and I enjoy it, too. I see that you live in the Netherlands, sounds like it gets cold up there, too. I live in Minnesota, (Northern U.S.) and now we're getting into sweater weather, next comes the wind chills and then HOPEFULLY, THIS YEAR, we can get lots of snow. That would make my 12 year old very happy. :wave:
Hi Bonochick :)
I see that you like Bono, too!
:sexywink: He has some admirable qualities. Although, to be fair, my husband has some admirable qualities, too. I won't allow myself to drool over Bono. :mac: :scream: I'm a faithful, loyal wife in heart and soul.:scream:
Hi SoulNation,
I see (from your profile) that you like those lyrics:
'a vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around, these tears are going nowhere, baby '
--what song is that from? sounds familiar. kinda like 'wake up dead man' which I just listened to. I see that you haven't been to any of their concerts, am I right? there, I don't feel so bad. It seems like everybody everywhere has seen them in concert x-cept me and It Really Bothers Me. A LOT.

cya!:wave:

Last edited:
Hi FallingStar,
Oh, I see there is a little drooling smilie face by those thrusting hips, lol!
thanks for your welcome:sexywink:

cya!

Last edited:
sarah_U27 said:

Hi SoulNation,
I see (from your profile) that you like those lyrics:
'a vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around, these tears are going nowhere, baby '
--what song is that from? sounds familiar. kinda like 'wake up dead man' which I just listened to. I see that you haven't been to any of their concerts, am I right? there, I don't feel so bad. It seems like everybody everywhere has seen them in concert x-cept me and It Really Bothers Me. A LOT.

cya!:wave:

Hey Sarah!

"A Vampire or a Victim" comes from Stay(Faraway, so close)
and
"These tears are going no where" comes from Walk On

:D

Yeah, it does seem that everyone's been to their concerts! but don't worry! I'm waiting for them to go on their next tour... I hear its going to be in 2004, I can't wait! :D

bono-vox said:
anna your sig scandilises me- your too young to be thinking of thrusting hips and the likes :tongue:
If you say so, mother. :( But you wouldn't say anything if Larry would be the one thrusting, would you????

Have you really realized the sig just today?!
xxrotflmao.gif

OOOOOOOOH LARRRRRRRYYYY thrusting :drool:
liebe020.gif

Larry.......
mrstraetz.gif

Girlie i have seen ur sig just commenting on it now :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom