Hi! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mariana

The Fly
Hey guys! Well, I'm new at the forum... I have 14 years old, and I know U2 since my 6 years old, but I just became a fan from them when I tunred 9 to 10. I'm from Brazil, and I've just went to one concert from U2, that was Pop Mart, in 1998... I couldn't see that well, because I was short and the place I got was terrible, but it was so cool!
Anyway, hope we can change some ideas! :wave:

Thanks!

Thanks!!! :) If someone wants to conctac with me by email it's maryhewson@mtv.com.br (this is the one that it's in my details, but sometimes it doesn't work so you can send also to melianhewson@netscape.com, and if this one don't work, I don't know what I'll do :rolleyes: )
Hey FallingStar!! :wave: Sometimes is hard to find people of our age, nice to meet ya! :D
Nice to meet everybody!!!! :D

Re: Thanks!

mariana said:
Thanks!!! :) If someone wants to conctac with me by email it's maryhewson@mtv.com.br (this is the one that it's in my details, but sometimes it doesn't work so you can send also to melianhewson@netscape.com, and if this one don't work, I don't know what I'll do :rolleyes: )
Hey FallingStar!! :wave: Sometimes is hard to find people of our age, nice to meet ya! :D
Nice to meet everybody!!!! :D
So, according to your email addresses----you are a Bono fan?? :D

Nice to meet you, too! [<--pun!:lmao:....:rolleyes:] :hug:

hahaha

Hey FallingStar!! You got me in that one... hehehehe.. Nah, I like all of them, but is like a grandma that has a favorite grandchild hehehe.. I also like The Edge.. My favorites from the band are The Edge and Bono, don't ask me why, because I don't know... Actually I like all of them.. Hmm.. Do you understand? I just got confused hehehe.. ;)

Re: hahaha

mariana said:
Hey FallingStar!! You got me in that one... hehehehe.. Nah, I like all of them, but is like a grandma that has a favorite grandchild hehehe.. I also like The Edge.. My favorites from the band are The Edge and Bono, don't ask me why, because I don't know... Actually I like all of them.. Hmm.. Do you understand? I just got confused hehehe.. ;)
That is actually what I would have said. :up: Really. :bono: :edge: :larry: :adam: Bono and Edge first. :D These are my thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom