Hi!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popcornU2

The Fly
Hello!! My name is Ariadna or Ari if you prefer it! Im 18 years old, from Barcelona and some years ago I started following this great band called U2!!! Finally this last year i went to see for the first time a live show! they were a really amazing days cause they opened the tour in Barcelona and they spent about 2 weeks rehearsaling really near to my house! So every day I went to the stadium (Camp Nou) to see if i get a signature of anyone of them!!! I first met Bono but didnt get the sign. Then later i met Adam and i felt in love with him!! He was so nice signed me and talked for a while!! And then when i though it was all over (the meetings) I met Larry in the hotel and got a pic with him!!! He was such a sweetie!!! and the same day i met for the second time Adam!!!! I think it was one of the best days of my life!!!!!! Adam recognised me from the day before signing me a cd and we talked for another while!!! And well the day before the show they were doind the last rehearsal so i went to the stadium and i saw edge in his car, he was talking on his blackberry so i showed him my pic with Larry and he stopped talking pointed at me and said me "WOOOOW SO COOL!!!!"

During those days I met really nice people and some of them has become my best friends! It was just amazing!!! And well then the show... no words to describe how cool it was!!!

And well after that i started meeting U2 fans via facebook and now i feel i have a huge U2 family!! So well i hope i will find great friends here too!!!! See you all!!

Kisses

Ari

71469-albums267-picture2032.jpg

Bienvenida Ari a Interference, me alegro que hayas tenido esos encuentros.
Welcome Ari to Interference, I'm pleased that you could meet some band's members

Hi, welcome! :hug:
Do you know you're one of the most lucky people in the world? :D Now, you know :p

Back
Top Bottom