Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anji

New Yorker
Hi,

Sorry, I steamed right into Pleba without introducing myself. :shh:

<------ That's my name, although wish I picked something like Gobshite :lol: Fantastic name!

Been a fan of U2 since I heared Gloria all them years ago :drool: Bit of a Bono slut, wishful thinking I know.

After years being a timid little creature, was lured down to Abbey Road (Thanks Lisa2004) to meet the band. Didn't want to go, what if they are complete arrogant Wayne Kerrs? Oh the tragedy of it! Glad to say fell in love with them all over again, and as for Bono :evil:

Met a few of the fellow Pleban's there, :hug: and had the best 2 days of my life :heart: They say life begins at 40, and hell were they right!

I'll be the one hiding from all the bitchin & whining I have seen elsewhere here :shocked: I just love U2 unconditionally :bow:

I live in Middlesex, right near Heathrow, in my spare time I work on the restoration of a Concorde (that's a plane) at a museum.

Anyway, that's me, can I go now miss? :scratch:

Hello! I'm new too. Seems like I can lose myself for months in this forum. God bless office desk jobs ;-)

Thanks for the welcome.

waynetravis said:
Bono-jour!!! :wave:

i was at Abbey Road too, dont know if we was there same day as you though :hmm:

You certinally was! :yes: I met your mum and we had a good laugh on a loo break at the local hospital lol :happy:

BonoFox1 said:
I like your name..but Im probably thinking it is pronounced diffrently than I am reading it...WELCOME!!! c u in PLEBA ;)

Thanks :heart: You probably are pronouncing it ok! Anji instead of Angie

Back
Top Bottom