Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lizzie

Babyface
Hi everyone

I'm Lizzie and have been a U2 fan for 25 years. Going to my first show on 14 June at Manchester. U2 have played a large part in my life, my 2 children were listening to them in the womb and my 9 year old son is a fan. My 15 year old daughter wants to play guitar like the Edge.

Anyway, must go as kids want feeding.

Loads of love

Lizzie

Hi Lizzie too

How are you doing. I've fed the kids again and can back on the computer while they do the washing up (I wish)

How long have you been a fan for? I can't wait to see my first live concert of the band. From what I have read it will be awesome, mind blowing and who knows what else. A friend is coming with me but she isn't really a U2 fan but she wanted to come and see for herself what all the fuss is about and why the concerts are sold out. :rockon: :rockon:

Hi Rono

Nice of you and Lizzie to reply. How are you? Things usual here, but I'm so glas I found this website. You all seem so friendly to each other.:laugh:

Hi Lizzie,

I am also going to my first U2 concert June 14th in Manchester. (and also the June 15th show ). Can't wait!!

U2 only broke into my universe last November with the release of HTDAAB. Then I bought Rattle & Hum DVD which tipped me over the edge!

& since then I've also bought the whole of their back catologue!

The 3 songs I would most like to here them play are:

Van Diemen's Land (with Edge on vocals)

Heartland

Fast Cars

I am fine Lizzie thanks for asking . i am a fan for 25 years also. I think you have the best name that there is :lol: You find the most interesting people here :up: Have fun :wink:

Lizzie said:
Hi Lizzie too

How are you doing. I've fed the kids again and can back on the computer while they do the washing up (I wish)

How long have you been a fan for? I can't wait to see my first live concert of the band. From what I have read it will be awesome, mind blowing and who knows what else. A friend is coming with me but she isn't really a U2 fan but she wanted to come and see for herself what all the fuss is about and why the concerts are sold out. :rockon: :rockon:

i've been a fan since 1987. um i'm not good at math so i don't know how many years that is :laugh: :reject:

i first saw U2 on november 22, 1987. joshua tree tour, 11th row :drool:

i've seen them 7 times now, and plan on seeing them 3 more times during this tour.

i've met bono edge and larry. don't have bono's autograph but he kissed my hand :heart:

i hope you enjoy your first U2 concert!

Hi Neil C

I notice you live in Manchester. Do you kow what the parking is like around the MCFC? I've tried asking at the ground but they don't seem to be very helpful at all. I was wanting to drive to the concert because there are going to be no extra trains put on to get my friend and I back home again. Booking a cab will be difficult as I don't know what time the concert will finish and I don't really want to head straight back home. I want to soak up all the atmosphere I can.

Hope you can help

Lizzie

Hi Lizzie :wave: Im from south England - I might be going to Manchester, going to London, Cardiff and Dublin so far. June cant come fast enough eah? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom